souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
3 years and still nothing huh? Another scammer like Eromancer
Well, this game is completed... And I don't see a patreon link here (and a search didn't find one)...

So it looks like they just only got the funds to make one game, and it probably didn't sell well enough for them to make the next one. Or maybe something else happened on their end, who knows (short google searches for the developer didn't show anything).

Honestly, kinda hard to be a scam developer like Eromancer without the patreon to milk for money and an actual game release behind them, IMO.

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
I managed to finish the game and get all the scenes eventually but not on the version i got from this website. I am not sure whether it was just cause i avoided the bugs or i just got a version that wasn't bugged. (i got the Steam version) i think the link on this website might need updated.

Reactions: Erxkum

AyamineRin

Feb 19, 2022
I managed to finish the game and get all the scenes eventually but not on the version i got from this website. I am not sure whether it was just cause i avoided the bugs or i just got a version that wasn't bugged. (i got the Steam version) i think the link on this website might need updated.
U are right

Reactions: Erxkum

sky2024

Jul 25, 2019
Anyone know how to finish the dungeon part with the slime? I can't go back because an event is blocking the use of teleport crystal, and I can't go forward because the first path is a dead end, and the second seems to be linked to an event, but I can't trigger it. Fortunately, I made a save before entering this part of the dungeon, but I don't know if my save is just ruined from the beginning or if I can reload it and it will eventually work.

Last edited:

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
Anyone know how to finish the dungeon part with the slime? I can't go back because an event is blocking the use of teleport crystal, and I can't go forward because the first path is a dead end, and the second seems to be linked to an event, but I can't trigger it. Fortunately, I made a save before entering this part of the dungeon, but I don't know if my save is just ruined from the beginning or if I can reload it and it will eventually work.
read the comments just above you. you gotta find another version on the internet. preferrably one from steam or something cause this one is an older one and it's bugged

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
The thread says completed.. By so far you mean more content could be planned?
Could you maybe read when the post you quoted is from? And maybe consider that posts made nearly 3 years ago can be from when the demo / in progress version of a game was released, and before the completed.

Kakarrotho

Jun 1, 2022
Could you maybe read when the post you quoted is from? And maybe consider that posts made nearly 3 years ago can be from when the demo / in progress version of a game was released, and before the completed.
The thread was last updated on the same day as the comment (27/07/20) and the tag says completed. If it was incomplete at the time and then completed later, the thread would last be updated on that date. So yes I can consider posts from 3 years ago as demos but that would be given they were incomplete at the time.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
The thread was last updated on the same day as the comment (27/07/20) and the tag says completed. If it was incomplete at the time and then completed later, the thread would last be updated on that date. So yes I can consider posts from 3 years ago as demos but that would be given they were incomplete at the time.
The game is finished with bugs. The developer promised they'll fix bugs and add translation in their next patch but they never did, probably the game not sell well so they quit.
The story is finish with open ending, I mean the game itself is completed and they planning to make the sequel in their next game, unfortunately.
I'm download the game from other site though, not sure about this version in this site, some people above say it's still bug and can't complete.
PS: The post you quoted was after the game finished, not demo, don't worry about that.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
qiuck question i know it's me but can we kick the two bad guy's asses and save the wemon are is it doom for them like rape toy's for assholes.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well that suck's hope mybe one day some one save's them and killes both the pricks lol.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes