GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
If you played the game you should know it)

I’ve achieved only one ending, when mc totally corrupted and can’t live without sex. I think this ending appear if you rise the corruption stat more then 100 points.
Yeah that’s the ending i had; at first i thought he meant multiple ending by opened ending. I’m not native english so it wasn’t obvious to me.

Dexeron

Oct 4, 2017
I'm lost. I fought the slimes and had sex with the uncle once, but have no idea where to go. Quest log says the mines have halted, but entry to already explored areas is permitted. I've explored everywhere and can't seem to find anything.

Edit: Jesus christ, I had to go to the other room in the brothel, sure was nice of the quest log to not tell me. Probably my own fault for ignoring the boring as shit dialogue.

Last edited:

zixcv

Jul 28, 2021
I’ve achieved only one ending, when mc totally corrupted and can’t live without sex. I think this ending appear if you rise the corruption stat more then 100 points.
There is only one ending. Even if you don't trigger any additional h scenes and keep corruption stat to the minimum (about 50+, I think), the ending is still the same.

Reactions: Sagara-kun
Jul 21, 2019
can i request for this game on F95zone? it seems not available on this website.

Jul 21, 2019
Avaria is a RPG maker hentai sex game with boring combat. Hands down. The first 20 minutes will give you an idea of how difficult and grindy it is. I will give it some credit. The guys worked REALLY hard on this. For that you must give them your respect. I feel like it was rushed by the publisher and they had to release it a bit early with bugs despite this game being delayed twice.

The sex scenes are pretty good. Not too much animation. Mainly stills. However, the art is fantastic and the sounds are top notch.

Combat de evolves into the same two buttons. Attack, and defend. You use defend to essentially heal yourself back up. It lowers the damage you take and heals you. This is a pretty OP ability. You never need items again unless you're up against 2 or 3 mobs and the damage is just too much for guard to effectively heal. But usually, you'll find yourself taking massive amounts of damage from just goblins and needing to spam guard like 5 times to heal back up so you can continue with the dungeon. You do this because the mobs do WAY too much damage early on and sometimes you fight 2 or 3. Initially I was killing 3 mobs then running back to town to use the inn. I did this....before i found out about guard.

Skills are also here but the abilities don't tell you much. No information about how much damage they do. You just have to hope for the best. Also, you run out of mana after 3 or 4 spells early on. This gets slightly easier around lvl 10 but you have to grind for a bit. It doesn't take long to level...but it's monotonous and boring because combat again, de evolves into using two abilities and spamming guard until you're topped off for the next encounter

In conclusion, this is just another RPG Maker hentai sex game made for very little money. The talent is there. Absolutely. Developers, please don't read this and think I don't consider your hard work. The art work and H scenes are actually really good. I have to warn everyone about the nature of the H scenes. Most of them are forced sex. Literally 1 minute into the game and a girl is getting raped by 3 goblins. A lot of forced penetration here and the protaganist is a goody girl that eventually gets hit on so many times and has goblins force their rod's down her throat so much...that she actually starts to like it all. Hell, the starting town has a brothel. So if you have a forced fetish you'll probably enjoy this RPG. Unfortunately I had to refund from sheer boredom.

I'll admit, this game did get me hard a few times, so I'll give it some credit there, but it wasn't enough, that's for sure.

Story-wise, its more or less that you play a woman that's fed some hardcore aphrodisiac that turns her into a horn dog such that she's willing to become a consensual rape victim (is that possible?) to every single male she meets. You get raped everywhere you go; as a server or sexpot in the local brothel, while you're fighting orcs, meeting your boss, it doesn't matter; you have a hole or two and they're meant to be penetrated. You like it when it happens but then suddenly snap out of it and realize it was pretty messed up.

Gameplay-wise, this game just blows. I did find out after the fact that there is some sort of exploit you can use that makes the combat simpler (by fleeing every time? I don't know, I didn't try it), but if you play it legit like I did, it's just terrible. Early on, you spend most of your time defending yourself to heal so battles just take too long ... and there are far too many of them and there's at least a few hours of it. And it really stinks, it gets in the way of the story, and it's frustrating. I left and came back to this game 3 or 4 times because of it. I only finally returned to complete it, get all the achievements, and write this review.

Graphics are okay, not good, but okay and like I said, I did get hard a few times. But every guy is this the same creepy mannequin-looking dude; there are some nice schlongs to look at, don't get wrong, but overall; it's extremely repetitive and the graphics aren't that good.

I say pass and I'm not sure I would even recommend at steep discount; there are too many other options out there that won't frustrate you the way the combat in this game does.

Another quality release from CriticalBliss..but was it worth the wait and delays?
Maybe it was, maybe it's not? Well, here's my two cents on it!

Let's get right into it!

In Avaria: Chains of Lust you play as Camille, daughter and Heiress of the Bellmont Family. Join her on her journey in discovering the truth behind the mysterious disappearances that have been occurring around the Mines near the little town of Arden. As she traverses through these mines, she'll fight a slew of monsters while also dealing with the strange inhabitants of the town. Could there be something more sinister at play than she had originally thought?

First off, let's give credit where it's due. The writing in this game is good, nothing amazing, but definitely way above average for an Eroge. Paired with top notch art by Shiory, Avaria: Chains of Lust has been an absolute bliss to play.

That aside, it does have its flaws, One being a game breaking bug (The bug has been addressed as of posting this review, but feel free to read on if you're curious.)

SPOILER ALERT

Pros:
  • + Shiory's art never fails to disappoint!
  • + Decently well written story, with hints of a sequel!
  • + Decently "voice acted" H-Scenes (Mostly just grunts and moans with minor expressions like "hmph" etc)

Neutral:
  • +- Stat scaling from levelling up and dungeon progression is a tad harsh but provides a nice amount of challenge. (May not be everyone's cup of tea since everyone has their own sets of different priorities when it comes to playing Eroges.)
  • +- The "tough" combat and harsh stat scaling can be easily circumvented by either spamming Guard which heals you for a % of HP, or just running from battles. (Hit ESC to open up the option to flee from battles). (Neutral for the same reason as the first point in this list)
  • +- Gallery only unlocked after finishing the game. (Neutral for the same reason as the first and second points in this list)
  • +- No Auto-scrolling, But you're able to speed cutscenes and text up by holding ENTER.
  • +- Unlike most Eroge H-RPGs, there is no Combat related H-Scenes. (Bad End/Loss CGs etc. This may turn some off from getting the game.)

Cons:
  • - Random FPS dips. The devs are aware of this and are trying to address it ASAP. (°ㅂ°╬)
  • - Minor Text Bugs, some text shows both coding and the text that's meant to be in the textbox. (。•́︿•̀。)
  • - Lack of actual variety when it comes to equipment. With the way the inventory is designed, it seemed as though there'd be more options when it came to outfits and weapons. However I have yet to find any. (I'd like to think I did not miss anything, correct me if I'm wrong.) ( `ε´ )

TL;DR

Flaws aside. It sports beautifully crafted CGs by Shiory and has a decently well written story. If you're interested in this game, I personally recommend waiting for it to go on sale. Unless you're a massive fan of Shiory's artwork, then maybe get it at full price. Either way you're in for a decently enjoyable time. (3-4hrs)

For a Score I'll give it an
7ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ /10 ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Reactions: zodd313
Jul 21, 2019
Can i have cheat on this game? ive so many times died and frustrated i cannot keep moving on plus there is no options for normal stage or easy stage or hard stage.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
kinda glad theres no ntr. i find it hard to find good corruption games where theres on ntr. sometime its light but sometime its fucking insanely depressing

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes