Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Lol, smart uncle i guess. I'm missing scenes in the gallery, the 3rd on the top left, one i can't look in the night time fun, two other night time fun, and two others on the down rigth side without name, if someone know how to unlock all this ? thanks.

Reactions: Tail Whip

nathe

Feb 3, 2020
artwork is great. but come on, do we really have to play these dungeons? also without a map? and these enemy fights are annoying too. its like 10 years ago rpgmaker game. Is it like developers really think we want to play these rpgmaker dungeons that serious?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
This game was so awesome with it's gorgeous art and fun and simple gameplay-loop... The ending is such a cliffhanger as well so I was hoping it would get a sequel at some point but I guess nothing's happening.

Runastia

May 11, 2018
The game is completed as day 1 version?
I was waiting for this game to get way more content. This is disappointing af.

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
My favorite thing about this game was Amelia and how she helps turns Camille into a sex slave anyone know and other games where a other woman character helps in the corruption of the main character?

narukamiYuu

Dec 22, 2019
Can someone share a Save right after the golems, I got stuck in the middle of the slimes and can't move anymore(tried tp out but still couldn't move on the dungeon entrance), don't want to play all the way there again

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes