aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
Someone knows the system requeriments of this game?
Becuase some pages of internet says differents requeriments .

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Someone knows the system requeriments of this game?
Becuase some pages of internet says differents requeriments .
Follow the official Steam page's recommendations.

• RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: 2+ GHz Processor
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: OpenGL ES 2.0 hardware driver support required for WebGL acceleration. (AMD Catalyst 10.9, nVidia 358.50)
    • DirectX: Version 9.0
    • Storage: 2 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Lag may occur from loading menus or maps. Turn off other programs before running the game.

Reactions: aleyugioh

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
Follow the official Steam page's recommendations.

• RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: 2+ GHz Processor
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: OpenGL ES 2.0 hardware driver support required for WebGL acceleration. (AMD Catalyst 10.9, nVidia 358.50)
    • DirectX: Version 9.0
    • Storage: 2 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Lag may occur from loading menus or maps. Turn off other programs before running the game.
Thanks so much

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I can't believe I'm about to ask this but how is the rape in this game?

I was hoping for some rich high-class bitch getting broken and corrupted over time but I'm getting some *let's call it rape but not really* vibes....

sandwichboy81

Aug 21, 2018
Ay why do goblins heavy move not like, take a turn to charge and give you a warning or anything? I'm chilling with a bit of health, boutta kill the last guy, then he's like "nah, big attack, suck my balls" and I just lose. god damn this game

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
Just played through the game. Story is way too linear and lacks exploration (tells you exactly where to go and when). I am willingly to overlook that, but what I can't overlook is the text appearing in front of the images in the gallery (literally).

not_a_lewd_guy

Aug 31, 2018
4/10
The idea is cool though implementation is not that good. Art was definitely the best part. But whole game is not worth my fap. Too grindy&linear.

#zekb

Jan 13, 2019
Wait so how do you collect the minerals?
Rather, where are they supposed to be?
There's a boss fight where you go against a control slime and some corrupted slime. When they die you see some sparkles on the floor. I wasn't able to collect them when I first beat that boss. So I returned through the Green Tele I left and came back where the arrow in my screen shot shows. Beat the boss again and was able to collect the minerals to turn in.

minh69999

May 4, 2018
Is that glitch?? i stuck here can't go forward next dungeon and can't interact with green tele, it keep saying that dialogue. Untitled.png

#zekb

Jan 13, 2019
Is that glitch?? i stuck here can't go forward next dungeon and can't interact with green tele, it keep saying that dialogue. View attachment 863910
Yes it's a glitch. For me, after the boss fight I had to leave and report to Chucklefuck at the brothel. Then come back in and do the boss fight over again. Then collect all of the crystals to continue the quests.

However when I tried to teleport in I got stuck and couldn't move. To fix that I ported to the Teleporter to Dungeon 2. Then walked all the way through the cave to that boss fight.

I hope that helps.

Reactions: minh69999

gobblygobbler

May 3, 2020
There's a boss fight where you go against a control slime and some corrupted slime. When they die you see some sparkles on the floor. I wasn't able to collect them when I first beat that boss. So I returned through the Green Tele I left and came back where the arrow in my screen shot shows. Beat the boss again and was able to collect the minerals to turn in.
Thanks, I actually forgot all about this post. Really nice of you to help! My problem was that I did that fight before I was supposed to, so in my search I would always teleport to the boss room, which wouldn't trigger the fight, and I would leave and explore everywhere else. From my perspective, the fight was NOWHERE to be found, but teleporting to the room, leaving it and then coming back in fixed the issue. With that being said, I can't progress any further because the game glitches when I go to the guy's house with that shopkeeper girl for the second time. Is there anything I can do aside from starting over? Heck, will starting over even fix it?

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Perfect art.
Meh story.
Only two monster scenes involving main heroine and no monster route/ending.
No battle loss sex scenes whatsoever so don't bother.
Very grindy, 80% of the game spent battling same mob over and over again.
A few bugs but nothing game breaking, if you masturbate over and over until the villager night assault it may bug out with villager not entering room. Just do a quest or skip a day or few and it will reset and the scene will go normally with no NPC freeze.

Hope that in sequel they reduce grind, increase routes and scenes, increase position variety and quantity.

Reactions: Spenser4
3.00 star(s) 25 Votes