CVDO

May 27, 2019
Is this game completed? What does "Day 1" mean?
Quite confusing - it doesnt mean Day 1 of the Story, but "Day 1 of Release". Thought different first, too :D
So more like the "XBOX day 1 edition" than "you play the first day of the story"

I'd prefer it the other way round tho - now we got like all the story events and it feels like side things/finetuning will be added.. unless im wrong and we only got like 20% of the game :D

Last edited:

nade00

Dec 24, 2019
Use the first portal rune, and explore the second area of the Goblin area. There are 3 rooms that you need to clear. You will see Camilla calling out goblins whenever you are entering the right room.

Edit:
Don't need to clear them, just kill the goblins that talk to you and move on.

Im confused of your instruction, can u be more clear about which room from the first rune? do need to go up? or go down? and which direction from there on? im stuck with this quest atm.

sheateater

Sep 2, 2017
man, art is so awesome, I also like this game is not being skip-to-choice ren'py game, but I don't understand the pleasure to play as helpless bitch who is being permanently fucked by sleazy guys and in the meantime destroys powerful monsters

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Reminds me of Roudscape Adorevia, and thats a good thing

Edit: Now the bad things, the combat, chugging potions like an idiot isnt interesting, is terrible, same with not being able to escape from a fight, goblins do too much damage and missing the basic attacks is idiotic

Edit 2: For some reason to escape a fight you to press esc to exit the combat menu, thats dumb imo

Edit 3: Fuck you and your golems game creator, fuck you

Last edited:

Lewd Loser

Nov 29, 2017
I tried to find a website or twitter on the developer's side so I can follow them, cause I really like the art but I couldn't find anything of the sort. I know that Critical Bliss is publishing the game and Panic Machine is the developer, but does someone know if they have any social media thing? Or at least who the artist is.

Last edited:
Reactions: byedark

roflzwafflz

Jan 19, 2020
How did you get the third from the top left? I haven't been able to find it myself
Hey there, that is part of the main story quest. as soon as i could start getting lust up i did just that, i believe it just happens when you talk to freed after a certain lust threshold early on.. but i can't say for sure. It could also be that you have already seen it but it's just a bug that it's not showing up there.. which might be the case for my two bottom right ones there..

Reactions: Cheesus_crustacean

Canadianbacon

Jan 3, 2018
I tried to find a website or twitter on the developer's side so I can follow them, cause I really like the art but I couldn't find anything of the sort. I know that Critical Bliss is publishing the game and Panic Machine is the developer, but does someone know if they have any social media thing? Or at least who the artist is.
the artist is Shiory pixv: Patreon:

Couldn't find A twitter though

spritzgebaeck

Jun 25, 2018
Goblins still too hard. Battle is boring as fuck. Rage quit on this game. Eff you developer, not supporting this crap.

BremenMask

May 26, 2017
I don't understand the MC's logic in this game. Why not just leave town after getting raped by your uncle, especially when he plans to make her his sex slave? Does the aphrodasic have mind control powers or something?

The art is nice at least.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
She'll drown. Most people will make hella sure she does.
Also, generic female protag game. Make it monster protag next time. At leat then being ugly won't be a problem :/

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
This game is so much unbalanced. Opponents are way to strong, and using health potions are useless. To drink Health potions we lost 1 turn and during that turn in th ebattle we almost lose 90% Health points what we just drink from potion....so stupid

Quest log are bugged. After finishing explore mine quest direct me to Guild Hall....but nothing is happening. The quest is not completed. Only after I went to the Inn (which is not in the Quest log ) plot move forward

Last edited:
Reactions: byedark
Jul 3, 2020
I don't understand the MC's logic in this game. Why not just leave town after getting raped by your uncle, especially when he plans to make her his sex slave? Does the aphrodasic have mind control powers or something?

The art is nice at least.
The drug has addictive qualities and they imply that if she somehow survives the trek back home then the withdrawal will drive her mad. And even if she manages to power through her lust-induced madness, her Uncle is still in charge of the Family Business and Estate.

Reactions: dexyne
3.00 star(s) 25 Votes