bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
guys.. im stuck after quest bartender..
after asking 3 npc then she go to sleep..
nothing happen..
i try to talk to bartender again and guild place.. still nothing

Edit: turn out you can go to south area for other quest..
the quest has bad explanation

Last edited:

gogogogog12345

Formerly 'vipwesley'
Jul 1, 2018
is this game have any vanilla scene? and then the enemy encounter is really annoying. still looking forward next update

Cezul

Feb 16, 2018
Camille is hot as hell and the overall art looks absolutely amazing... I hope we get some pregnancy content later down the line.
Absolutely. It's going to be a straight up cardinal sin if Camille isn't featured as the main playable character in the sequel ( and like I mentioned before, replaced by a member of the itty bitty tiddy committee ).

Speaking of big sins, we should formulate a list of what makes a bad HRPG/HGame. Off the top of my head..
1) Never downgrade from the main heroine. In a Fem-Protag game, the main draw is that initial character that content gets derived from. If it's necessary to write the heroine off, there needs to be a an equivalent exchange. For example, in the case of this game, if Camille were to get aeris'd somehow, i'd be fine if Amelia took over. Not that chestlet assassin.
2) If combat is going to be standard and boring, don't even include it in the game. In battle groping/harassment is FAIRLY standard in games like these. If that's not do able, just make battles very quick.
3) Failure scenarios. They help spice up content and add scene variety. A big part of Fem-Protag games and their enjoyment is seeing 'what if' she gets defeated. The goblins in the game make all kinds of remarks about making her a rapeslave but we never see them really make good on that threat. That and every game needs least one tentacle scene. it's cliche, but it's a good one.
4) Also, try not to make a side character hotter than the main heroine. If I wanted a game with multiple big tiddy bitches i'd just play one of the many harem simulator RPGs that are out. We're here for Camille and maybe a little side dish of Amelia.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Absolutely. It's going to be a straight up cardinal sin if Camille isn't featured as the main playable character in the sequel ( and like I mentioned before, replaced by a member of the itty bitty tiddy committee ).

Speaking of big sins, we should formulate a list of what makes a bad HRPG/HGame. Off the top of my head..
1) Never downgrade from the main heroine. In a Fem-Protag game, the main draw is that initial character that content gets derived from. If it's necessary to write the heroine off, there needs to be a an equivalent exchange. For example, in the case of this game, if Camille were to get aeris'd somehow, i'd be fine if Amelia took over. Not that chestlet assassin.
2) If combat is going to be standard and boring, don't even include it in the game. In battle groping/harassment is FAIRLY standard in games like these. If that's not do able, just make battles very quick.
3) Failure scenarios. They help spice up content and add scene variety. A big part of Fem-Protag games and their enjoyment is seeing 'what if' she gets defeated. The goblins in the game make all kinds of remarks about making her a rapeslave but we never see them really make good on that threat. That and every game needs least one tentacle scene. it's cliche, but it's a good one.
4) Also, try not to make a side character hotter than the main heroine. If I wanted a game with multiple big tiddy bitches i'd just play one of the many harem simulator RPGs that are out. We're here for Camille and maybe a little side dish of Amelia.
Wait a minute... a sequel? Is that confirmed already?

Cezul

Feb 16, 2018
Wait a minute... a sequel? Is that confirmed already?
The game ends on a cliffhanger, so either there's gonna be a part 2, or maybe they're going to do a content update where the current ending will just be another scene that opens the game up to a new chapter.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The game ends on a cliffhanger, so either there's gonna be a part 2, or maybe they're going to do a content update where the current ending will just be another scene that opens the game up to a new chapter.
I really hope we'll get a sequel where we have more hubs like the small village right now (tho I'd want them to keep this size for other places). A lot of different outfits we could wear anytime we want would be really cool as well and also sex scenes that can be repeated. Maybe if Camille gets defeated in battle (by goblins for example) she could get kidnapped to a goblin nest where a lot of other females are used as breeding tools. The same would then also happen to Camille: getting bred and giving birth all the time with maybe some side activities in this Goblin town like I dunno little quests with the other slaves and stuff or doing work for the goblins. We as the players could then decide if we want to escape this camp or not and we could do it at any time but we would have to fight our way through.

Sorry long post but I always kinda wanted a game with a fem protagonist who can be used as a breeder (optional of course).

Reactions: byedark

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Is this game completed? What does "Day 1" mean?

"This is all in preparation for the international update of this game game where translations will be added!"
This is in Developer Notes in the OP what does this mean? Languages other than eng or official translation? Or is it outdated?

And how long does it take to play through?

Cezul

Feb 16, 2018
The game is about 3 hours long, at least for me without using any cheats.

My guess is the game is in, like a basic release? With some more content planned later. Whichis what they mean by ' Day 1 ' i guess.

Reactions: byedark

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
This game has no logic after all.
We get introduced to a young lady which is capable of doing "A"-class Quests (following normal logic this means this is one of the best classes) easily, but when she arrives at the city and enters the mines, she is shocked about seeing 3 goblins (what???) and then decides to kill them fast. And the first (!) fight against goblins (!) you have to use the heal-spell AND gobble potions like an alcoholic drinks beer (!) to merely win this fight. WTF...
The story isn't interesting for me anymore after this "intro". The Art is really good AND uncensored, so big point for this, but the whole rest of this "game" feels like untested and too early released mess.
I hope they fix some things up with patches, and don't start to give us dlcs.

And for the comparison with scalegarden games: NO. Scalegarden made satisfying fight-systems, which where hard to learn, but with rewarding results. The Art was similar, but scalegarden gave us at least undressing options. I would prefer to play a scalegarden game again before touching this one again.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Woz

Mar 18, 2019
i couldnt proceed any further into the cave, the quest said the expedition been halted. was it the game havent develop further yet or am i missing something

Cezul

Feb 16, 2018
She goes turbo slut (and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Story completely on rails. )

roflzwafflz

Jan 19, 2020
I can't seem to find out how to unlock these two scenes on the bottom right. i've explored everywhere i believe i can go at night but i haven't found these two scenes.. any help? 1596169154613.png

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes