LEET

May 29, 2017
Art is decent but gameplay is repetitive. The girl swings a lot emotionally due to drugs. No real condition for winning as she still becomes the sex slave of her loving uncle.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
So this game has mixed reviews on steam because of player hesitation to use consumables.

The correct cycle of play of (get in fight -> Multi-Attack*2 -> Win fight -> Guzzle 3 Potions)

And you get enough potions to keep doing that indefinitely.

And we have people bitching about how hard it was having to defend / attack their way through all the fights. As though there was something else to spend that money on.

That is very educational.

LEET

May 29, 2017
So this game has mixed reviews on steam because of player hesitation to use consumables.

The correct cycle of play of (get in fight -> Multi-Attack*2 -> Win fight -> Guzzle 3 Potions)

And you get enough potions to keep doing that indefinitely.

And we have people bitching about how hard it was having to defend / attack their way through all the fights. As though there was something else to spend that money on.

That is very educational.
It's also very educational that none of them heard of grinding your brains out if they needed anything. Or just use cheat menu like a regular person if the CG and context is all you're after.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
What does day 1 mean? Is it a game that's just started development or is it a full release?
A day 1 release is supposed to be complete. And it is. With bugs. And some empty spots that says "Add additional content here, maybe."

LEET

May 29, 2017
A day 1 release is supposed to be complete. And it is. With bugs. And some empty spots that says "Add additional content here, maybe."
Also sold at $10ish dollars for the first episode, so this might end up like FF7 remake where it lives or dies on support to make a complete game.

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
gonna be honest didn't like the fact that she kept drinkin that dumb bitch juice and ends up a fuck toy. best option would have been to gut that fucker lika fish and go from there. but nawwww she a dumb bitch.

artwork is fucking exceptional though.

Reactions: Necronlord3

Cezul

Feb 16, 2018
Yeah I beat this in like 3 hours.

It's really not like a Scale Garden game at all. At least those had intriguing combat.

My biggest pet peeve with this one, is that you got this really fine ass heroine, and the general piquancy that all that would involve, and very little is made of it. It needs some GOR scenes, clothing damage ( or lack there of if lust is high enough ) with villagers reactions to that, basically everything that would make an HRPG really interesting. It's very barebones. Compared to a similar game ( Fallen:Makina Swordswoman or whatever that was called ) it has less variety scene wise too. Where are the booty worms? And speaking of booties, Shiory went through the trouble of drawing all those marvelous buttholes and none of them get defiled.
The biggest selling point to games like these is literally what kind of trouble you can get the heroine in, and how to overcome it or see the 'what if' kinda bad ending.

The ending also, while great, sucked at the same time. Camille has a really good design, and I imagine because of circumstances she'll be irredeemable in any DLC/Sequel they have planned. I'm hoping we get a 'True' ending option where she just opts to escape despite her condition, which in terms would make for a better sequel I'd think.

Also, as mentioned before, why the fuck she doesn't just gut the uncle is beyond me. Literally genocided an entire cave of monsters and is yet powerless to one regular dude.

TL;DR The art is AMAZING, albeit super reused. Combat is boring as hell compared to other HRPGs where the sort of in battle harassment/rape/stripping is industry standard. It results in a fairly mediocre game, with good art.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well, it looks like it a complete game. Yes, it took about three hours to complete it. I feel it may be missing some things, however it is all up to developer(s) layout of this game. I am not sure how to comment this game, except for the title with DAY 1. That what made it a little confusing.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Is it just me or is the game optimized badly, I am getting dips to 40 fps constantly. They even delayed the release, with announcing they had discovered bugs and were working on it. Had the release of 25th and it went past that even. How the hell do you mess up optimization of a RPGMaker game.

DramaCoach69

Nov 29, 2017
Finally got to the second gathering of materials for Freed and then went to see Amelia a second time, but the pic was a bit borked. Text was a repeat of the researcher and Amelia's first story, then the screen went black with no further progression. This is the only apparent bug I discovered after about 6 hours of play time. the conversation is taking place in the corner, but I should have been able to talk to the guy center. Unable to so far. It is a reeally interesting game. I definitely want to see how it proceeds

Last edited:

Necronlord3

Nov 1, 2019
The game had some real potential to be good, only to be ruined by a mediocre story and dumb ending. 3/10 nice art though

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes