aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
This art is fantastic, I don't usually make it a point to play initial releases but I have to make an exception for this one. Can't wait to see how this game develops!

loyd12

Mar 28, 2018
anyone got a complete save my dumbass completed the story before all the side quest now some scenes are lost/bugged out sigh

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
hmmmm awesome art, but the fights...at least where i am....cmon no lewd battle interactions?? this has potential to be hot as hell bubt the battle feels empty for me on a hgame. (maybe if i play more i will see it but well i dont have much hope...)

Reactions: JabFZone

glxr

Mar 25, 2020
hmmmm awesome art, but the fights...at least where i am....cmon no lewd battle interactions?? this has potential to be hot as hell bubt the battle feels empty for me on a hgame. (maybe if i play more i will see it but well i dont have much hope...)
Leave your hopes. Its jrpg with hentai in it, not h-game with jrpg-elements.

Ginger457

Jun 9, 2019
While I'm partial to this artstyle, (realistic to the point of including the frownlines from the MC being an uppity bitch 24/7) the mechanics under the hood feel pretty uninspired.

No defeat scenes, just a game over screen. The corruption is pretty Linear.
If you've ever played a ScaleGarden game, it's basically a western successor both in terms of art style and poorly implanted linear corruption stories.

sajet

Dec 2, 2017
Love art style (only one good thing in this game), but exploration is boring, scenes are poorly written, battles tidious and boring, inventory management practically doesnt exist. Veeery mediocre game :(

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
wait a sec... i think i know this artist, his works is amazing (i could be wrong but is really similar) he has a pixiv if anyone is interested ( )

Last edited:
Reactions: aifman7 and TNTed

Koresia

Jul 6, 2018
I must not be paying attention here, what are you supposed to do after you get chased out of the uncle scene

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes