SamPeper

Sep 11, 2017
This maybe stupid of me to ask, but is there a difference between this version and the one on steam?

srx47

May 8, 2018
scripts are buggy - its impossible to finish game. after you speak with researcher game event repeats and game hangs with black screen. also: on battle loss - game over. overall gameplay is boring grindfest. better just watch CG Flaseiro provided :D hardly a rip tho, simply www\img\pictures folder content

Reactions: Alexwer

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
really nice, but I'm stuck in the quest "wait for arden mines to open up" what should i do?

Luckystrike

Oct 30, 2016
it terms of overall game content does anyone know how much is in this base game versus the finished product? is it a couple bonus scenes like fallen makina or is the current state more like a demo. I read around 3 hours playtime but also that alot of that is grinding out mobs. I'm the type that usually waits for games to be fairly close to done if not finished to play, wait or not?

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Thought it was Shiory, which was very exciting, until you realize, that the game is a complete fucking cliche.

Naive and pretty much helpless heroine gets drugged by evil uncle(insert any other kind of cunt in here to satisfy your fantasy) and jumps on the constant rape train by anything, that has a dick attached to it or anything, that resembles one.
You normally see this kind of shit from Japs, but they "ate a dog" at making those.

Veed

Feb 20, 2020
This game is a buggy mess. I had to restart 3 times because of bugs. It's even more frustrating with the frame rate problems and those monsters man...every single enemy is like a boss. I bought the game on steam but had to ask for a refund, then I downloaded it from here and I still got a bug that makes me unable to continue playing. Even the story is meh!!! The only good thing this game has is the artstyle. 2/10 for now. Hopefully they'll fix it.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes