Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
Is there like a very specific precise way I need to do stuff in order to avoid a dead end?
I got through the game like three times and it softlocked each time in a slightly different way.
The most promising one was when I finally got past the "gather materials" stage, but the private conversation with the girl happened twice, ending in a black screen the second time around.

Reactions: Cruxiz

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Is there like a very specific precise way I need to do stuff in order to avoid a dead end?
I got through the game like three times and it softlocked each time in a slightly different way.
The most promising one was when I finally got past the "gather materials" stage, but the private conversation with the girl happened twice, ending in a black screen the second time around.
It's a fairly buggy game, unfortunately. Even just using the recollection room can screw things up because some of the events you can replay aren't scripted that well. I don't know if anyone's compiled a list of the various bugs and how to avoid them.

Feb 19, 2019
Good Art style wish there were more games in this art style
Hope there will be more games from developer/publisher panic machine /critical bliss

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
I have some trouble trying to play this game on joiplay, when I try to play, it says that is not supported but it should be
Also, when I extract the rar, there's a bunch of empty folders and all the files are outside those folders

bluezero

Nov 22, 2017
God I hope that if this team makes another game they get someone who's actually competent at using the game engine

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Came across this only now, art is pretty decent.

Too bad the Gallery is kinda bugged and it will probably stay this way.

GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
Are there scenes for loosing battles? I’ve read some reviews and given how grindy the game is i’ll use save editor but i wanna be sure i’m not missing content.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes