zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i get to the boss slim kill them and pick up what they drop but the game keeps saying i need to collect more but i am stuck in the room and can not activate the portal.

Reactions: AlphaOmegaMale

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
But is there a Day 2 that could also come out?
Technically possible, but the developer has been silent (AFAIK) since this game came out. My guess, which I wrote in this thread already, is that the game didn't make enough money for them to continue. It's either that or something else happened, such as the developer dying, IRL circumstances changing (finding religion is a common one), losing their computer, or getting arrested.

Regardless, this was made as a stand alone game, with any more of the story going to be a separate game release.

Kakarrotho

Jun 1, 2022
Technically possible, but the developer has been silent (AFAIK) since this game came out. My guess, which I wrote in this thread already, is that the game didn't make enough money for them to continue. It's either that or something else happened, such as the developer dying, IRL circumstances changing (finding religion is a common one), losing their computer, or getting arrested.

Regardless, this was made as a stand alone game, with any more of the story going to be a separate game release.
If you've played the game, does the vaginal sex tag also imply scenes with MC or just the side characters in the screenshots?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so how do i fix the problem of not being able to leave the area with the gig slime boss are not getting the collected goods.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i stoped playing because i can't get past the slime are i need to get more stuff and i have every fucking thing are it won't let me leave the cave after beating up the slimes for like the 50th time,

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
If you get stuck, the simple solution is use the item (forgot the name) to teleport to outside the dungeon.
I deleted this game already so I can't check. But there is a walkthrough in the previous page, take a look to see if it say anything about glitch. It have the correct monster name for any important battle so you can check where're you at current.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea i rember the gem to telport but i still can't go throught the cave after winning agianst the slime monster and getting the stone are what not to go in the cave more very very nerve ending lol,

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes