Avatar's Journey [Discussion] [RealKorra]

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Yeah, what a weird poll. I keep telling you, it's Halloween, not April Fools lol.. At least include Yue and Kya (both Kyas) before you include a non-existent character noone knows about who could be just a stand-in for Korra

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dixen Chix

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Yeah, what a weird poll. I keep telling you, it's Halloween, not April Fools lol.. At least include Yue and Kya (both Kyas) before you include a non-existent character noone knows about who could be just a stand-in for Korra
i'm just polling for votes and i thought i'd throw myself in as to troll a little :p harmless fun :)

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
here's the roadmap of the Avatar's Journey. it will list exactly what the game will have. althrough it may be updated in future.

the team will work on single storyline first then add in characters etc etc.

Aang Storyline which will feature Aang learning how to master elements of Water with Katara and others (side characters/support characters)
Zuko Storyline will feature Zuko learning how to firebend with Azula and others. (same thing with side characters)
Tenzin Storyline will feature Tenzin teaching Korra how to bend Air with others.
Korra Storyline, which is a fifth storyline/exclusive storyline only available for Avatar's Journey. it will feature Korra herself learning how to bend any element and eventually get in trouble with enemies such as Amon. also includes side characters and main support characters.

AJ2018

Apr 7, 2018
here's the roadmap of the Avatar's Journey. it will list exactly what the game will have. althrough it may be updated in future.
View attachment 882939

the team will work on single storyline first then add in characters etc etc.

Aang Storyline which will feature Aang learning how to master elements of Water with Katara and others (side characters/support characters)
Zuko Storyline will feature Zuko learning how to firebend with Azula and others. (same thing with side characters)
Tenzin Storyline will feature Tenzin teaching Korra how to bend Air with others.
Korra Storyline, which is a fifth storyline/exclusive storyline only available for Avatar's Journey. it will feature Korra herself learning how to bend any element and eventually get in trouble with enemies such as Amon. also includes side characters and main support characters.
I hope you are also including the past avatars like Kyoshi and Yangchen in the game. Also the roadmap and the art look promising.