Avatar's Journey [Discussion] [RealKorra]

2taha.exo.34

Jul 31, 2020
Azraelith RealKorra just a suggestion, i get that the majority of people voted for FET 2 but as previously stated that doesn't make a lot of sense. The Lewdecy of Korra is also a fairly close runner up, so it wouldn't be totally out of the ball park to use that instead. at the same time, im not sure how big of a deal this is, and it is completely up to the team

Reactions: ReaCreations
May 30, 2020
It might be more popular but it might also be the most controversial choice.

But As I said on the other thread, I don't care much.
I'm not project director so its not up to me to decide but I really think we should go with something else

omg Nebfuckshit do something good with toph
Toph's scenes will be a labor of love and I will endeavor to make them as sexy, touching, and special as the ones in FET. I'm probably gonna rewatch the show when we officially begin production just so I can re-familiarize myself with every detail.

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
I'm not project director so its not up to me to decide but I really think we should go with something else

Toph's scenes will be a labor of love and I will endeavor to make them as sexy, touching, and special as the ones in FET. I'm probably gonna rewatch the show when we officially begin production just so I can re-familiarize myself with every detail.
now my unique worries is the art

Last edited:

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Maybe FET II won because it still was the best option? Perhaps we should workshop some more, there's time. The Brothel of the White Lotus? Strip Pai Sho? Unzipping Avatar State? The Aang Gangbang? Shameless Air Temple?

...you know what, it's much harder than it looks. Fuck it, FET II it is.

2taha.exo.34

Jul 31, 2020
Maybe FET II won because it still was the best option? Perhaps we should workshop some more, there's time. The Brothel of the White Lotus? Strip Pai Sho? Unzipping Avatar State? The Aang Gangbang? Shameless Air Temple?

yoo the aang gangbang

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020

Strip Pai Sho and The Aang Gangbang both have nice rings to them, though not sure aang works since this is korra based lol either way you are right theres still time and more brainstorming should be done

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Strip Pai Sho and The Aang Gangbang both have nice rings to them, though not sure aang works since this is korra based lol either way you are right theres still time and more brainstorming should be done
It is both LOK based and ATLA based, there will be both IIRC so the Aang thing would only fit for half the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReaCreations

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
just a update for everyone. we are now beginning to form more new ideas for FET2, and we have agreed that Korra's virginity at end is important. so she will be violated towards the end.. :p

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
also to add that we are definitely in need of Artist to create animated 2dcg images in line with the game.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
just a update for everyone. we are now beginning to form more new ideas for FET2, and we have agreed that Korra's virginity at end is important. so she will be violated towards the end.. :p
Wait what? :LOL: So Korra will be at the center of this yet we'll only get a lifetime worth of teasing from her? Y'know, it's Halloween not April Fools. Korra may not be my most favorite character but this is just cruel :LOL:

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Wait what? :LOL: So Korra will be at the center of this yet we'll only get a lifetime worth of teasing from her? Y'know, it's Halloween not April Fools. Korra may not be my most favorite character but this is just cruel :LOL:
sorry i apologize lol yeah we're starting with Book One, Water. so that means we're working on Aang storyline right now

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Twitter news from my twitter account:

due to Mity having issues, the danger of Four Elements Trainer being unfinished, we are going to launch few new accounts on specific sites for the promotion and rise of our own brand new game, Four Elements Trainer II. the accounts will be created solely for the game.
korra_footjob5a icon 2.png

Reactions: felixcrows

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Aang storyline i mentioned before will have original plot but with twist of sex. so yeah Aang gonna be ladies's man :p he'll be banging lot of water tribe ladies xD in addition with Katara. which makes sense as well, because well.. it's simply a brothel of Water Tribe? lol

Reactions: felixcrows