Avatar's Journey [Discussion] [RealKorra]

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Are we gonna get more time with Mai? This is what I truly am hoping for. There's never enough Mai.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but this game will use a formula similar to FET where you have a slave/corruption route and a romance route, right? Having an actual (and not just sexual) relationship with these characters is what made FET amazing.
yes, it will have that as well.
I wanna have faith on you,and i hope you will not lose your ambition and inspire making this game possible.good luck!
believe me, it's been ongoing for long long time. never loses my drive to make a hentai game.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Who would be the MC for this game idea? :unsure:
Love = Real Avatar, like Aang
Slave = Evil Avatar, like Unalag with Vaatu?

Or something else?

Reactions: lolchito

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
okay guys, what do you guys think of my choice for Korra scenarios in the game would be...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so much more.. again, these are just my favorite tastes. please don't kick my ass either lmao

Reactions: Pharan

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
again, i want to reiterate this

We need:
1. Name Title for our Korra Trainer
2. Stories
3. Combat
4. Characters
5. Clothes/Outfits
6. Items
7. Vehicles
8. Elements
9. Sex
10. Slave Training
11. Love/Slave Route
12. Favors
13. Missions/Quests
14. Areas/Locations
15. Demo game
16. Game Modes

to do that, we NEED:
1. knowledge of Ren'py hentai game program
2. Programmers
3. Developers
4. Storywriters
5. Content Designers
6. Production Designers
7. Artists
8. Voice Actresses (if needed for hearing some hot girl's voice lol)
9. Fans to share ideas with us
10. Permission to use certain items from Creators such as iahfy and studiofow
10. Funding

this means that i'm actually looking/hoping to create a team. i have one person who is interested in working with me and others. so that's two team members. but i'm looking for ones who is team player and has passion in doing what they love. so yeah, the applications for our team is actually open. please PM/DM me or on Discord in the links which is in my signature.

i need: someone who knows how to make a hentai game on Renpy, especially programmers/coders, developers as well storywriters to co-write and work on the game, content designers to make the content based on the story, production designers designs the content ideas in collaboration with content designers and storywriters to make the game possible.. including artists who color and makes the scenes as well. after the team is formed, we will actually start the work on the game. so fans are welcome to share their ideas of what the game needs or should be. we'll do our best to make it so.

funding will also be needed to start the work and progress the game. so i'm thinking it should be a team effort to vote on which donation site would be best to further our work progress.

is that acceptable enough for you?

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
well, here's the poll! hope you guys pick one that seems right. if you got better name, please leave it in posts thank you!

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Your best bet is to make your own project, with your own name. Without using the names of other of author's projects.
This is possible only in case of obtaining consent from the author (Mity). (If Mity made the game "Four Elements Trainer", then Mity should be allowed to use this name further. Maybe Mity himself will then want to make a sequel ...)

If you do something of your own, you depend only on yourself. If you use the work of another author (including the title), you are limiting your options, because you need to take into account some peculiarities of the work of another author in your work.

For a good author, there is no need to use other people's projects. Since a good author is able to make his own quality product and come up with his own name for the game....

2taha.exo.34

Jul 31, 2020
Your best bet is to make your own project, with your own name. Without using the names of other of author's projects.
This is possible only in case of obtaining consent from the author (Mity). (If Mity made the game "Four Elements Trainer", then Mity should be allowed to use this name further. Maybe Mity himself will then want to make a sequel ...)

If you do something of your own, you depend only on yourself. If you use the work of another author (including the title), you are limiting your options, because you need to take into account some peculiarities of the work of another author in your work.

For a good author, there is no need to use other people's projects. Since a good author is able to make his own quality product and come up with his own name for the game....
yeah shes been over that lmao, calling it fet 2 was only temporary so everyone could know that the game would be made with a similar style.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
okay guys, what do you guys think of my choice for Korra scenarios in the game would be...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so much more.. again, these are just my favorite tastes. please don't kick my ass either lmao
good lord there was waaaay too much there to actually go through it all lol

i'll just say as far as scenarios go my main interests are in darker things like rape, gore/death, blackmail, abuse, torture, humiliation, mind break, forced enslavement forced impregnation...you get the idea and taboo things like loli/shota, incest, ntr, bestiality and so on.

my main turn offs are stuff like scat/puke which thankfully is rarely used and pubes/anal which i understand is popular but would like to be optional, like if theres an anal scene having the option to do vaginal instead and with pubes having the option for it to be shaved smooth.