Avatar's Journey [Discussion] [RealKorra]

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
It's a joke, don't take it seriously.
if you say so but it didnt come off as one, needless to say givin some of my fetishes i get attacked and insulted a lot online so i was simply defending myself and my response was pretty mild imo lol

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
since part of the point of the poll is to help find a better name for the game i feel like fet2 shouldnt be one of the options since the idea is to change the name so its not just an unrelated piggybacking title : /

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
since part of the point of the poll is to help find a better name for the game i feel like fet2 shouldnt be one of the options since the idea is to change the name so its not just an unrelated piggybacking title : /
that's true. but i'm limited by poll choices. (they need more options!)

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Knack - My Sharona
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
about the name, i think Bender Universe may have people think it's going the Futurama way.

also,
Script wise I don't think you need a great storyteller for these kinds of games.
i disagree here, you can see in games like MiTy's FET, that story, and the way of telling it, makes a difference.
it'll become some interactive picture slider without a story. meh who am i telling this, you already know that. :D

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
i wanted to let everyone know that here was some problems for our FET2 writer Nebfuckshit who couldn't get in our FET discord, due to glitch. so here will be FET2 discord for everyone, including our team.

Reactions: Balrog

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
i wanted to let everyone know that here was some problems for our FET2 writer Nebfuckshit who couldn't get in our FET discord, due to glitch. so here will be FET2 discord for everyone, including our team.
Make more sense anyway, the FET is more of a fan-discord for the already existing game so it's better to have a different discord for your own project.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
i didn't expect FET2 to be so popular than any names. never really did expect that. i was just thinking that maybe it's reason why that everybody wants a new FET, at least.. let alone a new team that makes it differently from FET of Mity.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
also, the poll have been reached. the name Four Elements Trainer II is here to stay. it's far more popular than most of names.
It might be more popular but it might also be the most controversial choice.

But As I said on the other thread, I don't care much.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RealKorra