Avatar's Journey [Discussion] [RealKorra]

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

those are the outfits & looks ideas, it's definitely something that Korra should wear in-game. please don't kick my ass for those tastes lmao

Reactions: Pharan

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

those are the outfits & looks ideas, it's definitely something that Korra should wear in-game. please don't kick my ass for those tastes lmao
I quite like most of these outfits

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
to answer few of your questions, i'm actually a Legend of Korra storywriter, but i have also made ATLA stories as well. FET2 is actually newest project, part as one of my projects that's been going on since 2012. same with KLOK game which stands for Korra: The Lewdecy of Korra which is ironically the name of my legendary server and the tumblr. since FET2 is standalone game, it won't be same as FET, but i have plenty of stories to roll out. young Toph is a must, so yes i can. however, i won't use patreon for such thing because they pulled lot of shady moves with everybody in past. i'm brutally honest, the project is pretty large.. but i'm very committed to it. it is pretty complicated but yes.
and who gonna be the protagonist

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
and who gonna be the protagonist
I think the dev said it would be a created character in the other thread but I could be wrong.

Could be that we choose our character amongst the existing one too but it would make the game way more complicated (but give more option, like taking Zuko to fuck Azula.)

Reactions: RealKorra
May 30, 2020
yes everything is coming.

LMAO oh come on, even girls need love. i know for fact that some guys likes girls with big boobs. some don't so i have to appease all types. here will be all kinds of boob sizes. at young age, girls don't have boobs yet. but at teenager age, they start to sprout boobs. so yeah it depends on what size they grew up with. including the final adult age. i knew a girl who was young and were turning heads, causing accidents of sorts due to her breasts, it was well ahead of her age. you could say that she's the rare type that sprouts breasts early. she was 36DD at that time. that's definitely the kind that can cause accidents lol
What about that cute Fire Nation girl from the one episode where Aang goes to school? Angi I think her name was. I always kinda thought she was cute jailbait.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Toph's VA was very cool when she did the few lines with me in past, for a old story long time ago. dunno if she still remembers me

Reactions: Balrog

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
how did you work with the VA of toph and when?
i don't remember exactly, but i do know it was over over few emails and live talk with my mother back then. it was at that time she wasn't exactly well known back then. neither of us had any clue at that time. i was pretty young at that time as well.

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
i don't remember exactly, but i do know it was over over few emails and live talk with my mother back then. it was at that time she wasn't exactly well known back then. neither of us had any clue at that time. i was pretty young at that time as well.
ok

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Are we gonna get more time with Mai? This is what I truly am hoping for. There's never enough Mai.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but this game will use a formula similar to FET where you have a slave/corruption route and a romance route, right? Having an actual (and not just sexual) relationship with these characters is what made FET amazing.

Reactions: RealKorra