Avatar's Journey [Discussion] [RealKorra]

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
Aang storyline i mentioned before will have original plot but with twist of sex. so yeah Aang gonna be ladies's man :p he'll be banging lot of water tribe ladies xD in addition with Katara. which makes sense as well, because well.. it's simply a brothel of Water Tribe? lol
wait, you mean the south water tribe

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Book One, Water includes...

Aang
Katara
Sokka
Side characters (female/male)
GranGran
More side females.
loads of fun.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Twitter news from my twitter account:

due to Mity having issues, the danger of Four Elements Trainer being unfinished, we are going to launch few new accounts on specific sites for the promotion and rise of our own brand new game, Four Elements Trainer II. the accounts will be created solely for the game.
View attachment 880659
reeeally feel a better name needs to be come up with before doin any heavy promoting, also just cause the writer has been having a lot of difficulty doesnt mean the game is 'at risk of going unfinished' you shouldnt be spreading that rumor. too much time and effort has gone into fet for it to go left unfinished so close to the end and mity is too reliable to let that happen, id bet theyd even finish it alone if they had to just to make sure it got finished

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
reeeally feel a better name needs to be come up with before doin any heavy promoting, also just cause the writer has been having a lot of difficulty doesnt mean the game is 'at risk of going unfinished' you shouldnt be spreading that rumor. too much time and effort has gone into fet for it to go left unfinished so close to the end and mity is too reliable to let that happen, id bet theyd even finish it alone if they had to just to make sure it got finished
hadn't you heard, cbob has serious problems.. and other dev is also struggling. to me, it sounds like Mity is close to the point where it's gonna snap.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
hadn't you heard, cbob has serious problems.. and other dev is also struggling. to me, it sounds like Mity is close to the point where it's gonna snap.
only thing ive seen or heard about that is you sayin it, last actual news id heard about it was writer was struggling with writers block. regardless like i said with how close it is to finished i really doubt mity would let it fall apart now, was there a twitter post that implied everyone on the team was fallin apart?

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
only thing ive seen or heard about that is you sayin it, last actual news id heard about it was writer was struggling with writers block. regardless like i said with how close it is to finished i really doubt mity would let it fall apart now, was there a twitter post that implied everyone on the team was fallin apart?
Hey all! Marty talking!
I finished the Halloween side story. As you might already know, I started creating this around the 10th(?) of this month and it's pretty much a one man creation. Coding, writing and drawing. I hope I've made something funny and entertaining to help you wait for the real main story build to arrive ...which has become quite an ordeal to say the least...

Cbob is clearly having some sort of serious problem. I think I'll talk about that some more in a not too distant post because I think it's better if we can at least address the situation clearly. Just be assured we'll be sending the links to that future build out via pm's once it's ready, so you can safely quit being a patron of ours if you want and still get the build.

But enough about that for right now. The build I'm linking to in this post is a small Halloween themed side story like I did last year. I added a couple of extra scenes since the bughunt and streamlined it some more.

Thanks for the feedback bughunters! Both for mentioning bugs as well as suggesting other improvements. You'll find I did my best to add most of your suggestions although naturally I haven't been able to add all which you(or I) wanted and asked for.

It has been a few crazy weeks for me, but I'm reasonably happy with what I managed to do. I hope you will be too. And yes, there's a bunch of scenes in here which you can miss, but I've added a summary of what you managed to find/do at the end of the story. Don't assume you've found everything if you got a perfect score though, box spirits are hard to find!

Anyway links are below. And I also just uploaded an Art Assets update, so don't forget that if you are in the appropriate tier.

Spooky times 2 - PC version
Spooky times 2 - MAC version
Spooky times 2 - Android (*STILL has the savegame bug)

*Android users, this version won't allow you to save your game. You can play, but not save. That's incredibly annoying and I've been trying to figure out what's causing it, but gotten nowhere. The android version is aallllways fucking with me so no surprises there. I'll continue searching for a possible solution.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Hey all! Marty talking!
I finished the Halloween side story. As you might already know, I started creating this around the 10th(?) of this month and it's pretty much a one man creation. Coding, writing and drawing. I hope I've made something funny and entertaining to help you wait for the real main story build to arrive ...which has become quite an ordeal to say the least...

Cbob is clearly having some sort of serious problem. I think I'll talk about that some more in a not too distant post because I think it's better if we can at least address the situation clearly. Just be assured we'll be sending the links to that future build out via pm's once it's ready, so you can safely quit being a patron of ours if you want and still get the build.

But enough about that for right now. The build I'm linking to in this post is a small Halloween themed side story like I did last year. I added a couple of extra scenes since the bughunt and streamlined it some more.

Thanks for the feedback bughunters! Both for mentioning bugs as well as suggesting other improvements. You'll find I did my best to add most of your suggestions although naturally I haven't been able to add all which you(or I) wanted and asked for.

It has been a few crazy weeks for me, but I'm reasonably happy with what I managed to do. I hope you will be too. And yes, there's a bunch of scenes in here which you can miss, but I've added a summary of what you managed to find/do at the end of the story. Don't assume you've found everything if you got a perfect score though, box spirits are hard to find!

Anyway links are below. And I also just uploaded an Art Assets update, so don't forget that if you are in the appropriate tier.

from his posts

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Hey all! Marty talking!

Spooky times 2 - PC version
Spooky times 2 - MAC version
Spooky times 2 - Android (*STILL has the savegame bug)

*Android users, this version won't allow you to save your game. You can play, but not save. That's incredibly annoying and I've been trying to figure out what's causing it, but gotten nowhere. The android version is aallllways fucking with me so no surprises there. I'll continue searching for a possible solution.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Hey all! Marty talking!

from his posts
yeah ngl i think youre over reacting, that only tells us cbob is having problems which we already knew, and that 'i'll talk about that later' thing is likely just to elaborate on cbobs problem since they would want to focus a post just on that. maybe wait till something concrete is said before runnin around tellin everyone the sky is falling lol

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
yeah ngl i think youre over reacting, that only tells us cbob is having problems which we already knew, and that 'i'll talk about that later' thing is likely just to elaborate on cbobs problem since they would want to focus a post just on that. maybe wait till something concrete is said before runnin around tellin everyone the sky is falling lol
please, i'm not overly dramatic :) i'm just being careful.. :p well, it's not FET2 unless Mity says so. but names suck. i hadn't yet come up with good one. if i had to switch to full korra only game, well that would be easier to have a name. but we are not. so.. i'll come up on it in near future. a better name probably.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
please, i'm not overly dramatic :) i'm just being careful.. :p well, it's not FET2 unless Mity says so. but names suck. i hadn't yet come up with good one. if i had to switch to full korra only game, well that would be easier to have a name. but we are not. so.. i'll come up on it in near future. a better name probably.
bein careful is seeing the news and letting people know what was said so they know not goin around tellin people the teams fallin apart and the game will probably die. im just sayin you made a pretty big leap there and posted it as if it was an established fact which is very misleading and could cause people to stop supporting especially after all the delays already

as for the name im aware names are hard, i really wish my brain wasnt fried for the past few months with my own block or i woulda offered about a dozen names already, im just sayin fet2 is very much a placeholder name and it sounds like youre settin up accounts for it that would imply fet2 is the official name, thats what i was commenting on with that

montblonk

Mar 19, 2020
Im a little confused with how you are wording this?

For reference we are not associated in any way with Mitty. Korra was just re-posting what Marty(Mittys Artist) posted on their Patreon for their Halloween post.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Im a little confused with how you are wording this?

For reference we are not associated in any way with Mitty. Korra was just re-posting what Marty(Mittys Artist) posted on their Patreon for their Halloween post.
sounds like you misinterpreted me then, i know they were quoting the patreon. korra was telling people the team for fet was falling apart and that with how things are goin fet might go unfinished and when i asked for proof of that that patreon quote is what they showed me and i was sayin korra was over reacting then with the 'the teams falling apart and the games never getting finished' stuff cause there was nothing implying that and still all we know is cbobs having problems which weve known for a while. does that help?

Reactions: montblonk