Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
1] I am just learning this software myself so the dev is way ahead of me as the dev already has a published game out , cheers (y) :cool:

2] very good avn , anxiously awaiting the next update

3] I do have some notes for the dev

a] download indicates chapters 1 – 18 ; the game ended at chapter 17 ???

b] the night scenes are very dark , hard to see what you are looking at

c] the game calls lily [cousin lily] and eva just as aunt maybe [aunt eva] ?

d] image 2000.webp was corrupted an would not load

e] images 219 – 220 – 221 are missing ; i was able to supply images for the missing ones but then an unanticipated result occurred with image 220

f] there is a scene after MC has come back from the delivery job where MC is thinking to himself -- MC (yeah, dinner sounds good) , image 220 is on the screen again , seems there should to be a different image ??

g] after giving janet the swimming lesson it came to the scene where the MC was thinking to himself -- MC (anyway not ...) , image 220 was yet again on the screen , should definitely be a different image at that point

h] ( to me at least ) constantly asking whether to go with 1st or 3rd person POV is VERY annoying ; i just say stick with first person

4] suggestion for modders -- for those playing with the incest patch : would be awesome when the moment when MC finally gets to breed his mother comes that the background music playing is the song “... if loving you is wrong then i don’t want to be right” , ha ha ha

5] for all you muscle car fans --- I think it would be awesome to put 4 barrel with overhead cams in the mustang and then fit it with dark red led lights around the headlights , then make the grill look like a big set of sharp dangerous MEAN looking teeth , mags all around and lift the rear end
a piece of advice to you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Loving this game so far. Pulled an all-nighter going from Episode 1 to 13 thanks to all that damn blue balling with the mom. And that was after skipping through all the boring shit with the dad and whatnot. One question though, what happened to the text menu at the bottom of the screen?

Untitled-2.jpg

It was only in the first episode or so and then inexplicably gone. Is there a way to bring it back? Because I need the auto forward function. (It's great for Text-to-Speech.) You have no idea how annoying it was to have to keep pressing the spacebar on my keyboard while trying to fap to this in bed.

Reactions: parakep

Henr11

Game Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
Gallery Mod

This mod replaces the gallery that the dev added. All scenes are unlocked. You don't need to play the game to unlock scenes.

Works for: Episode 17

I've tried and tested the mod and it was working properly but feel free to DM me if you face any problems.
Enjoy :)

PS: All credits to mod's original creator, Qleaf.
EP-18 <3

Reactions: Cfernandez96

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I tried downloading the compressed version but it still didn't do it for me.
Sorry, I cannot reproduce the crash on my pc. I don’t know what cause the crash.

Shot in the blue. Maybe the Renderer causes the Crash?
Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py Game or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose a different renderer to use.

Juanito954

Jul 7, 2021
i lost my saves previous to ep 17 but when i launch a save i downloaded for the ending of ep17 the game doesn't start ep18 despite that being the version i downloaded?

Brosef25

Mar 4, 2020
I've avoided Eva at every turn and yet MC still ends up sleeping with her. Is this just part of the story or did I mess up a decision somewhere?

zaraisama

Feb 9, 2018
Sorry, I cannot reproduce the crash on my pc. I don’t know what cause the crash.

Shot in the blue. Maybe the Renderer causes the Crash?
Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py Game or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose a different renderer to use.
I tried that, didn't work.

• Sad
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

mazinogamer

Dec 2, 2022
I decided to update the gallery mod for myself and it ended up updating both gallery mod and the multi mod (walkthrough + optional incest mod). You can find the combines mod in the attached file. In fact both previous mods are compatible (the script file is for the walkthrough mod and the other 3 files are for the gallery mod) so they can be saparated also in this version. The 2 scenes with Samantha in Episode 1 are added in the gallery replacing 2 minor scenes from the previous version. The old Chloe scene is left as bonus in the Gallery. Several bugs are fixed. The walkthrough and the optional incest part are copied from the previous version as I only updated the walkthrough part for Episode 1. I hope that someone else will take the mod updating from now on or the original moders will come back because I can't promise that I will be able to update it much more in a short time.

Instructions: copy the files into the game folder, replace if needed.

Update: This is the fastest what I can do for a walkthrough. Please be patient for the actual mod update. Your saves should be compatible with the new version without the Mod and the written walkthrough should be enough for now. The actual update of the mode will come later.
More info in this posts:
https://f95zone.to/threads/away-from-home-ep-1-18-vatosgames.29666/post-10113188
https://f95zone.to/threads/away-from-home-ep-1-18-vatosgames.29666/post-10114093

PS: I will now update the optional incest part and the enabled alternative scenes part because there could be issues with older saves. It should take up to an hour. The gallery part and the walkthrough part will come later (the walkthrough part probably much later and most probably changed a lot). Thank you for your patience, understanding and interest but reading and replying also take some time.

UPDATE - Please read carefully!!! The incest can only be activated at the start of a new game.
The attached script file only updates the optional incest part, enables the alternative scenes (does not include Cody watching and Cody not watching - this is for the gallery part of the mod) and highlights choices for Episode 18 only (there is not such thing yet for the first 17 episodes).
Next comes the Gallery part of the Mod and last the walkthrough part for the first 17 episodes. I will update the Gallery part as fast as I can but it may take up to few days. The walkthrough part will take longer.

Instructions: copy the file into the game folder, replace if needed.
sorry for being so ignorant with my question, but the mod already works for ep 18, the mod is called ep17R

babaex

May 28, 2022
sorry for being so ignorant with my question, but the mod already works for ep 18, the mod is called ep17R

No, it's not working properly for Episode 18. If you use the ep17R mod, you will not be able to pass beyond Episode 17. If you are in a such hurry, use the script only attached file.

Reactions: mazinogamer

mazinogamer

Dec 2, 2022
No, it's not working properly for Episode 18. If you use the ep17R mod, you will not be able to pass beyond Episode 17. If you are in a such hurry, use the script only attached file.
Thanks for answering bro, I'll wait for you to finish updating it.

4.10 star(s) 163 Votes