BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
I don't know what you think you have checked but for your information the Multi-mod for Episode 18 was updated by me so I am well aware what is in the current mod and what is in the base game. And quite aware what was in the previous mods. Please, read caferully what exactly is written and then comment.
LOL don't I feel silly then. :ROFLMAO: FYI all the gallery is unlocked to v1.18 in my game I started a new game and only played 5 minutes but can go direct to gallery and everything is unlocked?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
had real potential but the lack of choice is not doing any justice to this game - some people like milfs some don't, some would not like Chloe etc... want to make this game great allow the reader to decide when and if he wants sex with these women and stop making the women out to being slutts - then you would have a nice story and great game

Reactions: slashslayer

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
had real potential but the lack of choice is not doing any justice to this game - some people like milfs some don't, some would not like Chloe etc... want to make this game great allow the reader to decide when and if he wants sex with these women and stop making the women out to being slutts - then you would have a nice story and great game
Don't like it? Then don't play it. some of us like this game, I'm still hoping to knock up mamma and auntie soon

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Will multi mod gonna update? I want to play from the start and is very difficult / slow with out it....
Here is a suggestion, if the wt mod doesn't get updated, this tool will allow a user to see what is behind most of the story choices (as well it can display story requirement checks in some games)... And this tool will work for almost all Ren'py titles (also this tool can work along side most wt mods, without any issues with the mod).

Installation...Extract and place the 0x52_URM file into your game folder. Then run your game exe.

When ever a choice option happens, a small box will appear at the top left hand corner of your screen. Just expand it to see what is behind the show box. (Also this tool will not break game saves like some wt / multi mods can. )

Enjoy.

screenshot0003.png
screenshot0002.png

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
Here is a suggestion, if the wt mod doesn't get updated, this tool will allow a user to see what is behind most of the story choices (as well it can display story requirement checks in some games)... And this tool will work for almost all Ren'py titles (also this tool can work along side most wt mods, without any issues with the mod).

Installation...Extract and place the 0x52_URM file into your game folder. Then run your game exe.

When ever a choice option happens, a small box will appear at the top left hand corner of your screen. Just expand it to see what is behind the show box. (Also this tool will not break game saves like some wt / multi mods can. )

Enjoy.

View attachment 2424007
View attachment 2424032
Your tool doesn't take in account of those using android devices I'd rather have the mod thanks

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Don't like it? Then don't play it. some of us like this game, I'm still hoping to knock up mamma and auntie soon
Just a simple feedback, I'm glad your so happy to be a follower that accepts everything as it is , but some of us like to give constructive comments to help the Dev improve

Reactions: slashslayer

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK this is a dated post...from way, way back, but still such a great reply (I hope it is still viable). But, it sure would have been great to know about this choice variable at the start of a game (Maybe it would help others by adding this clear explanation at the start page of this thread? (Adding a Developer Notes Spoiler button).

I was fortunate to notice the bully points a few chapters in while using the 0x52_URM tool, which led me to further research what the bully points were. I'm glad I did.

Thanks again for your detailed explanation. Now back to the start of my second playthrough, playing Mr. Nice...Well kind of, considering I will be having sex with his Mom, sister and all the woman in town and surrounding area. :devilish:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Fuck this Oliver is such a cock blocker, I just wanted to knock him out and fuck his mommy on top of his laid out body. Surprised he has a real girlfriend too, would have thought he had a sex doll, maybe he’s paying her to be his girl :ROFLMAO:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Fuck this Oliver is such a cock blocker, I just wanted to knock him out and fuck his mommy on top of his laid out body. Surprised he has a real girlfriend too, would have thought he had a sex doll, maybe he’s paying her to be his girl :ROFLMAO:
You will get your wish.
Yes, definitely surprising to see a petulant little fat boy like Ollie have a smokeshow girl like that, but her primary purpose in this game is to eventually be another instrument by which to cuck. The mother of course being the other.

I like the fact that they made Oliver more detestable. The cody situation never had that satisfying edge because he never really pissed me off. He just sat around playing computer games with a grumpy looking face. Of course I still torment the hell out of him and it is fun, but not quite as much fun as doing it to a hated character.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

#### placeholder#####

gallery unlocker (set false to true )

Screenshot_1.png

choices detection/outcome

Screenshot_3.png

#############################

optional

changed text (removed textbox , textoutlines )

extract AFH text.zip into mainfolder , overwrite if asked (make backup before if needed)

Screenshot_2.png

#############################

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Reactions: Cuhullin and 0x52

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

#### placeholder#####

gallery unlocker (set false to true )
Should be noted that the original game gallery last update was chapter 16 and first chapter was changed in 17. Early scenes need to stay false to avoid crashes.

AFH.png

I believe the new WTMod fixes gallery, but I haven't tried it out. (I used URM)

Reactions: Boehser Onkel
4.10 star(s) 163 Votes