• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Giblibibly95

Jul 16, 2023
I don't ever comment because I'm shy but I love the community's on here and love playing games to de-stress. This game looked very good and it was fun to play initially. However idk if it's my android or joiplay isn't working but after a certain line of dialouge in the first hot-tub scene it keeps crashing I tried to find a way to skip the text with commands or something but could find anything. Sorry to bother if anyone has a fix or the same problem I'd be quite happy to know. Have a good day.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I don't ever comment because I'm shy but I love the community's on here and love playing games to de-stress. This game looked very good and it was fun to play initially. However idk if it's my android or joiplay isn't working but after a certain line of dialouge in the first hot-tub scene it keeps crashing I tried to find a way to skip the text with commands or something but could find anything. Sorry to bother if anyone has a fix or the same problem I'd be quite happy to know. Have a good day.
Seems like your device runs out of ram. Get the android port by the66. Joiplay is heavy on the ressourcen...

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Damn, after another 10+ episodes, we finally have another confirmed pregnancy.:cry: Two down, God knows how many to go!

4.10 star(s) 164 Votes