Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
SonsOfLiberty With the recent virus in f95 i installed av and when i ran this game's exe(compressed) i get notification that it is trying to add something to the registry. Previously it didn't and i have played renpy games those also didn't do this.
Is this something i be worried about? I saw the registry, it tried to do something with the Tcpip values. I keep my internet off while playing games.

1000046628.jpg

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
yooo
it’s been a while since I last played this one. I’m thinking about trying it again
One question: Will the MC be able to steal the redhead (forgot her name lol) from the bald skinny guy?
ofc..and beat him up too...one of the most satisfying moment in this great VN

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
ofc..and beat him up too...one of the most satisfying moment in this great VN
Nah. The bald skinny guy 's wife is Janet. I think you mixed him up with Cody or Ollie.
It has to be seen if Janet could be stolen away from her husband for good.

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
SonsOfLiberty With the recent virus in f95 i installed av and when i ran this game's exe(compressed) i get notification that it is trying to add something to the registry. Previously it didn't and i have played renpy games those also didn't do this.
Is this something i be worried about? I saw the registry, it tried to do something with the Tcpip values. I keep my internet off while playing games.

View attachment 3642525
can anyone please confirm if this is infected or not?

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes