Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
I hope that at the end of the game, when aunt Eva, mother Nora, cousin Lily and the other women give birth to children, there will be an option to go 16-17-18 years ahead and for MC to fuck his daughters as well and thus complete his legendary life
Man, some of y'all are down horrendously...

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
Man, just started this game and women somehow start throwing themselves at him at sight and like in first few minutes of the game too... like w t f. what happened to buildup? what about plot?

Graphics are great so, will keep playing, but its a bit uncomfortable immersion wise.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Man, just started this game and women somehow start throwing themselves at him at sight and like in first few minutes of the game too... like w t f. what happened to buildup? what about plot?

Graphics are great so, will keep playing, but its a bit uncomfortable immersion wise.
The cast is mostly neglected horny housewives, it shouldn't surprise anyone they gravitate toward the young stud mc who actually pays attention to them.

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
What Plot is there in Goblin Layer then? :unsure: Since it says on the first Post of Goblin Layer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here it is more like:
"Well.
What if we fuck the Milfs?":Kappa::WeSmart:
lol... welp, you got me there... That game is a parody, so its fine, even if it does not have one.

The cast is mostly neglected horny housewives, it shouldn't surprise anyone they gravitate toward the young stud mc who actually pays attention to them.
ya, I get that but the mother part should see a bit buildup before anything, I would say, but hey, we're plain a standard AVN in this niche so I guess Its okay.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
lol... welp, you got me there... That game is a parody, so its fine, even if it does not have one.

ya, I get that but the mother part should see a bit buildup before anything, I would say, but hey, we're plain a standard AVN in this niche so I guess Its okay.
dont worry there will be just enough "buildup" with those main milfs that you will come here once more just to write "wtf, are those chicks fuckable at all?...please dev, dont tease me anymore, please!".

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes