MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3736950

Update about Episode 24 and Tier-1 Pricing

Hey everyone!

The upcoming episode will be focusing on Rebecca, Ashley, Nora and the Cashier at the dressing boutique. There will be one more character related to the cashier so there will be five girls in total. August 10th-15th is the expected release date.

Also, I'm planning to increase the Tier-1 pricing to 2 dollars instead of 1 or I can open a new tier for 2 dollars and that tier would have the 3-days early access where Tier-1 has 7-days early access. I would like to get your ideas on this, so if you have any ideas you can write in comments or with direct messages.
Mc has another goal to make boy cuckolded: 1000123706.gif

Reactions: iamBatmannotyou

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I hope that at the end of the game, when aunt Eva, mother Nora, cousin Lily and the other women give birth to children, there will be an option to go 16-17-18 years ahead and for MC to fuck his daughters as well and thus complete his legendary life
i hope not.
instead i hope the dev will start a new game with hot milfs only....

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 3736950

Hey everyone!

The upcoming episode will be focusing on Rebecca, Ashley, Nora and the Cashier at the dressing boutique. There will be one more character related to the cashier so there will be five girls in total. August 10th-15th is the expected release date.

Also, I'm planning to increase the Tier-1 pricing to 2 dollars instead of 1 or I can open a new tier for 2 dollars and that tier would have the 3-days early access where Tier-1 has 7-days early access. I would like to get your ideas on this, so if you have any ideas you can write in comments or with direct messages.
I hope we can have anal sex with Nora now :cool:

• Love
Reactions: lipe2410

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I hope that at the end of the game, when aunt Eva, mother Nora, cousin Lily and the other women give birth to children, there will be an option to go 16-17-18 years ahead and for MC to fuck his daughters as well and thus complete his legendary life
It's a Patreon game. That just plain isn't happening.

Reactions: kubaziel

kubaziel

Oct 30, 2023
View attachment 3736950

Hey everyone!

okay so I've replayed ep 18 just to see Ashley again and I found an accidental prophecy:
1718542709926.png

• Haha
Reactions: Mark17

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I'm glad there seems to be an option to avoid pregnancy, the only one I willingly knocked up is Janet because it seemed like the right thing to do. Though gonna be a real shame when Mark finds out though he'll probably have some "if anyone was to do it, I'm glad it was you" sort of response.

Did that!

Just checked his profile - he's up to 55 threads now and rising! :(
Reported them twice this morning.:rolleyes:
You should only need to report someone once, doing it more can make a mess and confuse things.

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
So Janet and her husband confuse me a little they are celebrating a 10 year anniversary, saying theyve been a couple since high school, and then she tells us shes 34 years old... i dont get it...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Deathsman0098

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
So Janet and her husband confuse me a little they are celebrating a 10 year anniversary, saying theyve been a couple since high school, and then she tells us shes 34 years old... i dont get it...
I see math isn't your subject... she was 16 when they started dating or a sophomore in highschool.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Why you don't get a couple together since highschool got married in their earlier twenties?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
While reading your post, I felt strange. I think mathematics is not your thing.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes