Dec 20, 2017
Yeah, I'm not complaining about the MILFs at all.:love: Just wishing we could have a couple of 'teens' as well. Just for some variety. They were there, they just went missing, and I miss them. :cry:

And like Shenhan said, and I think everyone would enjoy a mother/daughter threesome.;)
That's fair. Introducing a likeable char and forgetting about them in later updates is pretty annoying.

Reactions: Milton749

Xisorr

Apr 29, 2023
any idea when the next update is due?

Great game, finished it then realised theres no gallery. guess i'll have to do another playthrough (oh the agony :D) and make regular saves. just wondered if i should wait for the update if its close

shotyme101

Dec 31, 2018
any idea when the next update is due?

Great game, finished it then realised theres no gallery. guess i'll have to do another playthrough (oh the agony :D) and make regular saves. just wondered if i should wait for the update if its close
check op for gallery mod

Reactions: Xisorr

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
Is it just me or is the game getting really boring?
The story doesn't go any further at all.
Every update lately is "a round through all the pussy" and that's it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about sex scenes, but the game used to have a really interesting story... where did it go?
For me it's the other way around; first half of the game was boring, after that it get much better. It's a game about hot milfs, housewifes and netori. Doing some mafia shit doesn't really fit well with this game's sexual content, it feels completely disconnect from it. Like, i don't wanna go to another city and blow up some random car, i want to have fun with my mum, aunt, and all housewives in the neighborhood.

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
For me it's the other way around; first half of the game was boring, after that it get much better. It's a game about hot milfs, housewifes and netori. Doing some mafia shit doesn't really fit well with this game's sexual content, it feels completely disconnect from it. Like, i don't wanna go to another city and blow up some random car, i want to have fun with my mum, aunt, and all housewives in the neighborhood.
For me personally, put his niece and the daughters of the Housewives in it and it is even more beautiful

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Next for Cody we need him to get kicked out of his room because it will be needed for the baby(ies), and then watch the MC fucking his mom and sister together and fighting over who gets the cum.

Reactions: Undertaker1987

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Where are all the teenagers at? we were setting up a threesome with Chloe and your cousin but she has never been since despite being his "official" girlfriend lol. Jasmine was getting entire sections dedicated to her missing dad but she has barely been seen in person entire game so far and of course the horny vicars daughter who is throwing it on a plate to you seemingly is never on site despite you literally spending so much time these days at her house where her over bearing dad barely lets her leave the house. Just really strange how often the game sets up a character then completely forgets they even exist just an update or two later (there was a woman we were banging in opening chapter who im already convinced will never be seen again).

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Where are all the teenagers at? we were setting up a threesome with Chloe and your cousin but she has never been since despite being his "official" girlfriend lol. Jasmine was getting entire sections dedicated to her missing dad but she has barely been seen in person entire game so far and of course the horny vicars daughter who is throwing it on a plate to you seemingly is never on site despite you literally spending so much time these days at her house where her over bearing dad barely lets her leave the house. Just really strange how often the game sets up a character then completely forgets they even exist just an update or two later (there was a woman we were banging in opening chapter who im already convinced will never be seen again).
Go back 1 page, I bitched about that in a few posts. :LOL: We get a girlfriend, get put on a Chloe/Lily path (according to variables), and never seen Chloe since. Chloe & her mother would have been an awesome threesome. It suddenly became all about the MILFs, with an occasional Lily thrown in. Not complaining about the MILFS, I liked the variety and wanted MILFS & teens. And after he dropped the teens, he added a few more MILFs. I guess that's what his supporters wanted, but it was very disappointing to me. :cry:

Last edited:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
From what game is that character profile picture of yours from? I like girls with big breasts, it's one of the reasons I started playing Away From Home.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes