BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Well, my MC has impregnated Sophie, Nora, Eva, Lily, Rebecca, and Janet (maybe Chloe, too?) but so far only Janet has even noticed. I wonder when the women notice they are pregnant. Still hoping Nora and Eva will let each other know what's going on with the MC and get a threesome. Obviously, Eva is okay with that sort of thing. Maybe make it even better with some Eva-Nora loving.

Reactions: kubaziel and Tulrek

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
I havent play this game for some time but i am pretty sure that Samantha scene was not at the beginning of the game..it has been added recently or something ?

Reactions: m1k19966

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
If there is a "Landlady" in a VN, 99,9% percent of the time she's supposed to be related to the MC....
it is related to patreon, paypall and other noble crussaders against all impurities.
there is no relatives of mc. there wont be mc relative ever. ende.

though im getting that it is kinda trying to explain that earth isnt flat to a bunch of wooden cubicles :BootyTime:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ep24.png

Update about Episode 24 and Tier-1 Pricing

Hey everyone!

The upcoming episode will be focusing on Rebecca, Ashley, Nora and the Cashier at the dressing boutique. There will be one more character related to the cashier so there will be five girls in total. August 10th-15th is the expected release date.

Also, I'm planning to increase the Tier-1 pricing to 2 dollars instead of 1 or I can open a new tier for 2 dollars and that tier would have the 3-days early access where Tier-1 has 7-days early access. I would like to get your ideas on this, so if you have any ideas you can write in comments or with direct messages.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
View attachment 3736950

Update about Episode 24 and Tier-1 Pricing

Hey everyone!

The upcoming episode will be focusing on Rebecca, Ashley, Nora and the Cashier at the dressing boutique. There will be one more character related to the cashier so there will be five girls in total. August 10th-15th is the expected release date.

Also, I'm planning to increase the Tier-1 pricing to 2 dollars instead of 1 or I can open a new tier for 2 dollars and that tier would have the 3-days early access where Tier-1 has 7-days early access. I would like to get your ideas on this, so if you have any ideas you can write in comments or with direct messages.
Who is this girl behind?

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes