MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
So Janet and her husband confuse me a little they are celebrating a 10 year anniversary, saying theyve been a couple since high school, and then she tells us shes 34 years old... i dont get it...
This is the kind of post the facepalm reaction was for but dipshits had to abuse and ruin it.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

JacksonDelCruz

Jun 18, 2024
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 23).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 23).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs.
I reach the "try to hook cody with chloe up" path even though i followed the walkthrough View attachment Away_From_Home_Walkthrough_Episodes_1-23.pdf

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes