mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
do try again...im positive you can count at least to four (less than a number of fingers on one hand).
#yeswe_can
Well, since we are since we are shooting for sarcastic ass here. Pretty sure it is the EXACT count of fingers on one average hand.

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
I don't blame the MC for knocking the fuck out of Oliver when he was at Janets, he disrespected his mom and Janets husband, the little fucker deserves an ass whooping. and then he disrespected his mom again when the MC was at her house and then pulled a knife on the MC , that got his tooth knocked out . I wonder what will Oliver pull for the Third time on the MC. :unsure:
Probably his pud.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well, since we are since we are shooting for sarcastic ass here. Pretty sure it is the EXACT count of fingers on one average hand.
we have simpsons among us:PogChamp:
welcome, hopefully you shall find entertainment to your liking around here:geek:

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Okay, I caught up to the latest update... I still feel so fucking bad for Adam. The only dude in the game who did nothing wrong.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Okay, I caught up to the latest update... I still feel so fucking bad for Adam. The only dude in the game who did nothing wrong.
nothing wrong?
he has ultra hot super sexy wife he isnt able to satisfy 1% - one hardly can do more wrong than that:WeSmart:
on top of that he will get kid he was always dreamed about...the only case where mc actually is providing for both, husband and wife and makes them way happier than they were before.
and you are feeling fucking bad for adam?...dont do that:LUL:

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Bruh, I just get off on cucking the people who deserve it like Susan's husband and Oliver. There needs to be a new subgenre of netori for this kind of thing.

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
nothing wrong?
he has ultra hot super sexy wife he isnt able to satisfy 1% - one hardly can do more wrong than that:WeSmart:
on top of that he will get kid he was always dreamed about...the only case where mc actually is providing for both, husband and wife and makes them way happier than they were before.
and you are feeling fucking bad for adam?...dont do that:LUL:
i do really thing at the end we will have a choice to pick his wife fro us so yeah i also fel a little bad ,but no so much she is on my top 20 list of women in a game ,.....

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
has the new update finally added some mother/daughter threesomes with mc? hes already slept with most of them separately

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Away From Home Ep 1-23 with AdanGC Mods multi mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
*New*
Variable viewer/Console enabled in Preferences/Dev menu

Mega
Updated my Android port to 1-23

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
MC Cody, me and your mom are having a baby so now we need your room for the baby

Cody wait what but...t where would I sleep

mc well Cody, I'm glad you asked. Follow me to moms room you see this cage is your new bed, Cody so now yo can watch me and your mom go to pond town every night

images.jpg

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I feel like the dev has dropped the ball a bit on having a good mix of ages. It was supposed to be Lily and her friends along with all the Milfs but that's not what it's become.

Like Susan in this update, David accuses you of having something to do with Lydia but we haven't seen Lydia since the 2nd day you were at their house. Also there were Lily's two friends. One you banged a few times we never saw again after you were with her mom. The other we've only seen twice in the entire game. Lily herself barely gets any screen time.
When David mentioned Lydia, I didn't even know who he was talking about at first.

Though at the same time I am willing to bet a lot of women IRL would love to have this kind of Plot Armor on theirs
IUD? Tubal ligation? Speaking of why aren't we getting a choice to cum inside Susan or not like the other characters?

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes