Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Bruh, I just get off on cucking the people who deserve it like Susan's husband and Oliver. There needs to be a new subgenre of netori for this kind of thing.

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
nothing wrong?
he has ultra hot super sexy wife he isnt able to satisfy 1% - one hardly can do more wrong than that:WeSmart:
on top of that he will get kid he was always dreamed about...the only case where mc actually is providing for both, husband and wife and makes them way happier than they were before.
and you are feeling fucking bad for adam?...dont do that:LUL:
i do really thing at the end we will have a choice to pick his wife fro us so yeah i also fel a little bad ,but no so much she is on my top 20 list of women in a game ,.....

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
has the new update finally added some mother/daughter threesomes with mc? hes already slept with most of them separately

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Away From Home Ep 1-23 with AdanGC Mods multi mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
*New*
Variable viewer/Console enabled in Preferences/Dev menu

Mega
Updated my Android port to 1-23

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
MC Cody, me and your mom are having a baby so now we need your room for the baby

Cody wait what but...t where would I sleep

mc well Cody, I'm glad you asked. Follow me to moms room you see this cage is your new bed, Cody so now yo can watch me and your mom go to pond town every night

images.jpg

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I feel like the dev has dropped the ball a bit on having a good mix of ages. It was supposed to be Lily and her friends along with all the Milfs but that's not what it's become.

Like Susan in this update, David accuses you of having something to do with Lydia but we haven't seen Lydia since the 2nd day you were at their house. Also there were Lily's two friends. One you banged a few times we never saw again after you were with her mom. The other we've only seen twice in the entire game. Lily herself barely gets any screen time.
When David mentioned Lydia, I didn't even know who he was talking about at first.

Though at the same time I am willing to bet a lot of women IRL would love to have this kind of Plot Armor on theirs
IUD? Tubal ligation? Speaking of why aren't we getting a choice to cum inside Susan or not like the other characters?

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
First time I'm playing this game but one scene really pissed me off. Fucking Oliver saying such shit like my kid should die before he/she is born. As a family man stuff like that would make me send him to the hospital on life support. PERMANENTLY! Other than that the game is more interesting than I thought.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Guys i'm having problem i really don't know why but game is not starting for me although i played it before and many times even the latest version but nothing is happening when i click on icon i restarted the computer cleared the cache check all the files and compatibility issues but game is not starting...not a single damn thing is happening.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: buktccbfc71

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Guys i'm having problem i really don't know why but game is not starting for me although i played it before and many times even the latest version but nothing is happening when i click on icon i restarted the computer cleared the cache check all the files and compatibility issues but game is not starting...not a single damn thing is happening.
This can't be. Download from another loader or compressor.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
This can't be. Download from another loader or compressor.
Bro i was playing this game a few days ago not like i downloaded this recently i was playing this game since it was in early version and downloaded the version as soon as the update hits this website and was working fine....nothing wring with the download.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: buktccbfc71

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Bro i was playing this game a few days ago not like i downloaded this recently i was playing this game since it was in early version and downloaded the version as soon as the update hits this website and was working fine....nothing wring with the download.
I have this game installed..and I’m playing it..My “Computer” is still working. :confused: :unsure: downloaded Pixel..

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I have this game installed..and I’m playing it..My “Computer” is still working. :confused: :unsure: downloaded Pixel..
I just deleted the game except the saves and downloading it right now lets see if that help also bro there is another problem i always downloaded games with with pixel but right now it is not opening "This site can't be reached" & "pexeldrain took too long to respond" only these two messages pops up not any error message i really don't know why checked it with my ISP and i know it is not blocked in my country...i'm out of ideas...i can open it with vpn but it was not needed previously and tbh if i use vpn my downloading speed just cuts in half any ideas...?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I just deleted the game except the saves and downloading it right now lets see if that help also bro there is another problem i always downloaded games with with pixel but right now it is not opening "This site can't be reached" & "pexeldrain took too long to respond" only these two messages pops up not any error message i really don't know why checked it with my ISP and i know it is not blocked in my country...i'm out of ideas...i can open it with vpn but it was not needed previously and tbh if i use vpn my downloading speed just cuts in half any ideas...?
That's right...each country has its own laws and the Internet is no exception. ;)

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020

• Red Heart
Reactions: Harsh 007
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes