Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Wow another great update! There's only one thing I don't fully understand. But during the sex scenes, the music is no longer heard. It's a normal thing? Or my save was bugged. Because I remember that in many scenes you could hear the music, but it will be like 5/6 updates that I can't hear it anymore. That is, when I start the game, the music is there in the main menu. But during the game I can't hear it anymore. Someone can confirm me if is normal or not?

Anyway, thank you for the new update.

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
Still waiting for the Nora + Eve scenes. The scene where they both tease MC in the hot tube is still one of the hottest around!

Keep up the good work, dev!

Reactions: LSC82

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
do try again...im positive you can count at least to four (less than a number of fingers on one hand).
#yeswe_can
Well, since we are since we are shooting for sarcastic ass here. Pretty sure it is the EXACT count of fingers on one average hand.

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
I don't blame the MC for knocking the fuck out of Oliver when he was at Janets, he disrespected his mom and Janets husband, the little fucker deserves an ass whooping. and then he disrespected his mom again when the MC was at her house and then pulled a knife on the MC , that got his tooth knocked out . I wonder what will Oliver pull for the Third time on the MC. :unsure:
Probably his pud.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well, since we are since we are shooting for sarcastic ass here. Pretty sure it is the EXACT count of fingers on one average hand.
we have simpsons among us:PogChamp:
welcome, hopefully you shall find entertainment to your liking around here:geek:

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Okay, I caught up to the latest update... I still feel so fucking bad for Adam. The only dude in the game who did nothing wrong.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Okay, I caught up to the latest update... I still feel so fucking bad for Adam. The only dude in the game who did nothing wrong.
nothing wrong?
he has ultra hot super sexy wife he isnt able to satisfy 1% - one hardly can do more wrong than that:WeSmart:
on top of that he will get kid he was always dreamed about...the only case where mc actually is providing for both, husband and wife and makes them way happier than they were before.
and you are feeling fucking bad for adam?...dont do that:LUL:

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes