juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 23).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 23).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs. Also keep in mind that the Mod is not compatible with joiplay.

Thanks for the update, its very much appreciated!!!

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
The crime story is no longer progressing at all, not that anybody cares ... lol
Not in the slightest.

It was ridiculous from the beginning. The MC is a young adult, no cop, agent, or detective in any sort. His father bringing him into an investigation about a crime organization was the stupidest shit ever written (no offense :sneaky:). It's good, that the VN now only focusses on the important things.;)

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
So since the Virus thing happened in the four other threads I feel like I have to ask Is it Safe to download on Pixeldrain?
An Answer would be very much appreciated:HideThePain:

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes