WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Oh c'mon guys. let him live.

He backed off already as you've put him in the spotlight.

relax. ;) :sneaky:

Reactions: KuronshinZX

teto123

Nov 19, 2021
This is an old problem that some of us had... I had this problem about a year or two ago in an old phone, but then it worked on a new one... maybe the animations don't hold up..
you'll have to go through whatever happens there, try do this, as soon as you wait for the moment of Nora’s dance, immediately click save (even if she crashed) then go again from the moment of saving and it should work
thank you i will try it hopefully is gonna working for me

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Every update you can count on 4 things.
  1. People asking "Where's compressed?"
  2. People asking "Mod update please"
  3. People asking "Where's Android?"
  4. People simping for Cody
SAD but TRUE!

emixam2005

Jan 2, 2020
And again cody get some action!
He got slapped... again hahaha

Even though I still think it feels off to hit him. the guy just need to admit he just like to watch, he is more like a voyeur than a cuck and he has to accept that.
On the other hand, I really liked hitting that dumbass Oliver and breaking his tooth in the process, that dickhead deserve so much what is happening to him.
The only one I actally feel kind of bad is Adam. The guy is a dedicated father and husband. The guy is earning so much money than his wife live in a mansion without the need to work. And then the bitch go screw the neighbour kid, get koncked up and even make fun of him. I think MC should be more rough with Janet. If she want to act like a bitch then let's treat her like one

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
He doesn't deserve that satisfaction... that's exactly what that little cuck wants... :WeSmart:
If he didn't get any satisfaction he wouldn't get a boner every time he watches his mother get her guts rearranged by the MC. However while I also feel some pity for Cody the one I felt absolutely nothing for was Oliver.

Having him watch his mother get her guts rearranged by a Chad was the most satisfying and the only thing that would make it better was if our MC somehow managed to steal his girlfriend and have a threesome with both her and Rebecca while loading her with his cum.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes