charoon

Apr 3, 2019
I have a bunch of missing images around when ev asks you to move a bunch of boxes.
starting with 9evs(22) up until 9evs(44)
then it was back for a bit while she was telling me not to finger her in front of her son
then 9evs(45) is missing
Me too. How to fix it?

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
No one gave me an answer. I just stopped playing.
Are you playing compressed/android version or regular version? Best guess would be something went wrong during download or extraction and just to redownload again. I play the regular version and I played through that part just now without any trouble or missing pictures, I have the incest patch installed, the gallery mod and Zoey Raven's walkthrough mod. Not sure what else would be causing missing pictures.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Are you playing compressed/android version or regular version? Best guess would be something went wrong during download or extraction and just to redownload again. I play the regular version and I played through that part just now without any trouble or missing pictures, I have the incest patch installed, the gallery mod and Zoey Raven's walkthrough mod. Not sure what else would be causing missing pictures.
Thanks, it was regular windows ver, with patch, but I used sam's multimod. Now that I know it's not a bug or something known that needs a bugfix patch, I'll red/l and try again.

Also, polopol2325 the mods like it when you post the english translation along with any non-eng posts.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Why the mod doesn't work on me even I placed it on game folder please help im on android
With android versions of renpy games the mod would have to be applied before it got turned into an apk file.
usually on these forums if anyone was going to do that it's usually whatever blessed soul makes the compressed version
as that's the most convenient time for someone not the dev to be able to do that.

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
damn i loved this game, can anyone recommend me a mother and son game like this? i would appreciate it.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I saw that the dev was going to release the Christmas episode does that mean there will be no episode 15?

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes