clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
My favorite game along with Demon Boy, I'm a Patreon and this update was trash. The trash of trash. Lets hope the dev can provide something new... We will cancel our subscriptions if he doesn't deliver in next update, all 50 Patreons will be gone !!!! So lets hope he can get something done
I am curious how you became spokesman for all 50 patreons. Was there a meeting? :)
(BTW, he has more than 50 patreons.)

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Nop, we didn't had a meeting, what is your problem exactly?

My team has 50 Patreons, good luck to the others
Whether you choose to continue supporting or not is your choice. So no, I don't have a problem. I did find your comment unique. How did you come to be a team of 50 patreons? Do you all work together?

If his numbers suddenly drop by 50, I will now know why. :)

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
My favorite game along with Demon Boy, I'm a Patreon and this update was trash. The trash of trash. Lets hope the dev can provide something new... We will cancel our subscriptions if he doesn't deliver in next update, all 50 Patreons will be gone !!!! So lets hope he can get something done
Lets hope you'll stop being one of those clowns who deludes themselves into believing they have more power than they actually do.
The title blatantly says it's a christmas special update.
That means it doesn't update the base game, has no bearing on the base game, and is usually just a side episode.
And, FYI, it's called Patron. You're not a Patreon, you're a Patron. Learn how the system works.

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
Is anyone else getting areas where there are NO pictures or animations just dialog? Different numbers with [ ev ] ( also different numbers here with each click )

Last edited:

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi every one.
Updated: 27.12.2021
Game/Creator: vatosgames - F95
Modder: AlxTr
Game Version: 2022 Christmas Special
Language: Turkish
Size : 290MB

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
and that is why Patreon might eventually drive this industry into the ground. Hopefully.
So we can start over again with better payment models.

If you're receiving a steady monthly income, then there should be a steady output.
Burnout? personal issues? health issues? Pause Patreon.

Some developers will see how much money other devs make with little to no work, that they start doing it themselves.
That much is clear.

This is a general rant and I'm not talking about this dev in particular because I haven't been following them closely.
This is why I won't use Patreon. I'll be happy to donate to kickstarter, because if your vision tanks, I get my money back.

This monthy donation of up to 4 years or more and all during that time the game can be abandoned...seriously it ought to be against the law. Like patreon should be taken the court.

I'd love for someone to tell me that there's a system in place to ensure it never gets to that point but it's already happened.

There's a FEW devs who I know will finish their work but those several that don't...they make it harder for new devs to get support.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I just started the christmas update... isn't this exactly the same as the last christmas update from a year ago?

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes