Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I like that guy cousin Cody, he likes to watch! I can only imagine in future updates he will want to watch the MC as he fucks Cody's mother and sister. This kind of things turns me on!

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
Interesting start, plot isn't all bad but the script could definitely use some improvement/polishing. Firstly, the game could do well with a proofreader. Secondly, I was kind of disappointed to see how fast things seem to progress without any actual groundwork for developments - things just kinda happen for no reason. Still, gonna keep my eye on this to see how it progresses.

Reactions: windman4

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Is it me or the faces of the mother, aunt and the cousin sister are too 'white' ? It's as if they smeared chalk powder in their face to look fairer.

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Soooo, will Cousin Cody turn out to be the villain, The Hermit? It certainly describes his lifestyle. Or will he be instrumental in assisting the MC in finding The Hermit's identity?

Because we now have two others, Chris and Jeff Davis, who are certainly more villainous in character - at least Chris is. As a result, they have shoved Cody aside as my prime candidates. [I don't think it's a coincidence that the developer threw in a choice about telling them the father's occupation.] Their appearance in the story also makes Bob less likely for villainhood. He's not high enough in the food chain at the law firm, and about to be demoted. He could be a henchman, but not the main villain.

By the way, anyone with a knowledge of American history (outside of a Klan member, or an extreme Southern sympathizer), might easily think of naming a bad guy, Jeff Davis.

So, personally, I'm turning my focus towards Jeff Davis for The Hermit.
Cody still might be the Hermit and Jeff Davis maybe an unwilling accomplice of some sorts or he is willing but doesn't know the identity of the Hermit. "Hermit" as a codename fits at the moment Cody most of all and given the fact, he is at his PC all the time, he might be able to either know programming/hacking enough to have access to whatever info he needs from Jeff Davis or is able to anonymously make contact with him.

Either way for the moment, I decided to not bully Cody although the watching thing was extremely weird but maybe for the sake of the investigation, he might be useful. Especially if he turns out to be the Hermit. Then I want him to think of me as a friend, so he lets his guard down. But maybe that's a wrong decision. Who knows at this point?

Reactions: Walter Victor

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Writing seems pretty blunt. There must be something in the water that makes all the Girls this horny. A little more subtile approach would probably benefit the Game in the long run.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Writing seems pretty blunt. There must be something in the water that makes all the Girls this horny. A little more subtile approach would probably benefit the Game in the long run.
kindly tag the dev, its his first project and he could use your constructive feedback to make a better game for all of us to play.

Reactions: Vatos
Aug 5, 2016
I'm looking forward to seeing how this game turns out. I like the girls, although the renders could be better. I agree that some of them look ghostly.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I like the almost ghostly look of the characters in this. It makes them all the more memorable and unique.

All lot of the physical qualities are similar to other games, but to be fair I like the ‘ladies dimensions’ here quite a bit as well.

Cody looks like he works out secretly. How did he get those shoulders? Maybe he’s not as wimpy as his behavior suggests.

Good Stuff. :):coffee:

Last edited:

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
When you arrive and say "we are early, they might be asleep" (or whatever they said exactly) and then someone offers to make lunch?? Might want to alter that to breakfast. Just saying :)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I dont know what they changed but the file is larger than before
I will add the official links on Monday. It seems like the current ones have a little compression on them, because the game should be 485 MB not 461 MB.
Because some of us weren't able to properly extract for whatever reason.
Though i was able to do this by extracting via 9zip instead of winrar.

Reactions: Vatos
4.10 star(s) 163 Votes