• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
ok looks interesting.
just need a clarification of who "maid" really is post ipatch,
mom and you're being sent to visit an aunt/cousins?

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
This really needs to stop.. Like how many games have this exact same shit? What is the point of offering the player ANY choices at all if the most important and impactful things for such a game ( aka sex ) doesn't offer any choice? What is the point of asking the player whether he wants to stare at someones tits or not if you won't ask the player whether he wants to engage in sexual activity with someone and the sex scenes will be mandatory? Make it a visual novel then, not kinetic, because it is a kick in the nutts when the game pretends to be a kinetic novel only to find out that it isn't at all, you get your hopes up and then a scene happens and those hopes are crushed, which wouldn't happen at all if the game simply didn't pretend to be kinetic from the start.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Hey guys, I'm out on this one because the dev added a gallery to the game and it's so big now it would take me days to go back and code everything like I had it. Sorry, hope you understand, I just don't have the time to redo all that. Trust me I would if I did, it's just a huge amount of content.

HOWEVER! I recommend you use the excellent muli-mod that is in the OP, you would have to start a new save anyway to view the gallery contents. Cheers!
Does the multimod work for this update? It was posted last August. Just asking, not flaming. Or being stupid.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Hey Guys i hope you all are fine . I will like to share my walkthrough+Cheat+choices mod of the latest version using which you all can play game easily. Here is link :
Mega

Here is my discord server link . Feel free to join me there :

Here are some previews of mod :

View attachment 1345304 View attachment 1345306 View attachment 1345308 View attachment 1345310

Here is the fix. using which will work fine. Thanks to TheGreatAvenger For the hardwork and the help.

"
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7398, in script call
call variable
File "game/script.rpy", line 7398, in script call
call variable
ScriptError: could not find label 'variable'.
"

Kiaterra117

Jan 16, 2018
Hey Guys i hope you all are fine . I will like to share my walkthrough+Cheat+choices mod of the latest version using which you all can play game easily. Here is link :
Mega

Here is my discord server link . Feel free to join me there :

Here are some previews of mod :

View attachment 1345304 View attachment 1345306 View attachment 1345308 View attachment 1345310

Here is the fix. using which will work fine. Thanks to TheGreatAvenger For the hardwork and the help.
is these going to be updated soon

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes