• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Apr 5, 2022
Sorry, I cannot reproduce the crash on my pc. I don’t know what cause the crash.

Shot in the blue. Maybe the Renderer causes the Crash?
Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py Game or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose a different renderer to use.
Deleting the incest patch didnt work but this did. I was finally able to move past the part where it kept crashing. Thanks dude. You a real one.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Chaosstreet

Aug 21, 2018
Sorry For that reply but i have done the same ting with holding SHIFT and changed it but it crashes anytime whats the problem of this game

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Maybe she is like Aunt Bea from Andy Griffith where everyone calls her that. :LOL:

In the zzzzz.rpy Ipatch, there is no plain Eve.
define eva = Character("Aunt", who_color="#49b622") This one is used when she is talking.
define evy = Character("auntie")
define ev = Character("aunt Eva")
define Ev = Character("Aunt Eva") This is the one that is in the image and could be changed to just "Eva"
define evaa = Character("auntiieee")

UPDATE: [Ev] seems to be only for MC talking to Aunt Eva or during sex she'll say something like, "Fuck your [Ev]." Just using Eva would be weird.
So I'm guessing with Nora (mom) that line should have been "Don't get close to him, Eva." instead of [Ev] as this is the only time someone other than MC or Eva used it. Eva is written out in all other cases.

Last edited:

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
"One day he tells you and your maid have to go to Eva's house" So How is the "incest" tag applied to the people in the story?

The maid?, Eva?, is there a Mom or Sister??

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
"One day he tells you and your maid have to go to Eva's house" So How is the "incest" tag applied to the people in the story?

The maid?, Eva?, is there a Mom or Sister??
Mom, Auntie and Cousin.

Reactions: El Buho

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Ok, I just started the game. I downloaded the multi_mod and script (incest) files from babaex, and put the extracted files into the root/game folder, started a new game and got this screenshot0001.png Shouldn't it say "Mom" instead of Nora?? screenshot0001.png

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Just downloaded game and start without any mods.
Gallery hasn't been updated after the remaster. The old images have been removed, but gallery is still looking for them.

I deleted all old saves and did a new start. The gallery was fine when all was locked. Once I started get scene is when errors started. I was taking images from old folder and putting in new. This worked until I got to where you meet Sophia and Samantha. Grabbing Sophia's butt is sophia_gallery_scene_1. In the gallery, when played it calls up the scene pre-remaster without Samantha. So scenes images are missing in the replay.

Reactions: luisar018

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Shouldn't it say "Mom" instead of Nora??
Yes. Right after you entered your name, it should have asked if you want incest. If you started playing without the patch then added the patch, you need to restart. Or grab the patch from lewdpatcher (It will work midgame and on any version)

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Yes. Right after you entered your name, it should have asked if you want incest. If you started playing without the patch then added the patch, you need to restart. Or grab the patch from lewdpatcher (It will work midgame and on any version)
Ok, I just re-extracted the game and added the mod files but did NOT add the extra "script" file (supposedly the incest patch file) and it does say "mom" now.

Last edited:

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
No offence,, But EP18 may be too short for me , i thought i can bang Reb or Susan in this chapter....

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I decided to update the gallery mod for myself and it ended up updating both gallery mod and the multi mod (walkthrough + optional incest mod). You can find the combines mod in the attached file. In fact both previous mods are compatible (the script file is for the walkthrough mod and the other 3 files are for the gallery mod) so they can be saparated also in this version. The 2 scenes with Samantha in Episode 1 are added in the gallery replacing 2 minor scenes from the previous version. The old Chloe scene is left as bonus in the Gallery. Several bugs are fixed. The walkthrough and the optional incest part are copied from the previous version as I only updated the walkthrough part for Episode 1. I hope that someone else will take the mod updating from now on or the original moders will come back because I can't promise that I will be able to update it much more in a short time.

Instructions: copy the files into the game folder, replace if needed.

Update: This is the fastest what I can do for a walkthrough. Please be patient for the actual mod update. Your saves should be compatible with the new version without the Mod and the written walkthrough should be enough for now. The actual update of the mode will come later.
More info in this posts:
https://f95zone.to/threads/away-from-home-ep-1-18-vatosgames.29666/post-10113188
https://f95zone.to/threads/away-from-home-ep-1-18-vatosgames.29666/post-10114093

PS: I will now update the optional incest part and the enabled alternative scenes part because there could be issues with older saves. It should take up to an hour. The gallery part and the walkthrough part will come later (the walkthrough part probably much later and most probably changed a lot). Thank you for your patience, understanding and interest but reading and replying also take some time.

UPDATE - Please read carefully!!! The incest can only be activated at the start of a new game.
The attached script file only updates the optional incest part, enables the alternative scenes (does not include Cody watching and Cody not watching - this is for the gallery part of the mod) and highlights choices for Episode 18 only (there is not such thing yet for the first 17 episodes).
Next comes the Gallery part of the Mod and last the walkthrough part for the first 17 episodes. I will update the Gallery part as fast as I can but it may take up to few days. The walkthrough part will take longer.

Instructions: copy the file into the game folder, replace if needed.
is there an eta for them mod?

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes