kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
don't tell me that dev will release next update next month ? i hope he stays at 2 months rate

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Maybe Swap?
maybe he feels like sharing his mother with the MC? That's what I thought when I saw him spying on the two of them fucking...
It would be good? Maybe there could be at least one option, it would be interesting
The mc doesn't need that little fuck heads permission. "OMG, there's only one guy fucking!?" Tough. fucking. shit.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

iilovemilfs

Jan 2, 2023
Hey hey guys, relax... haha
I just added something more to the idea of someone who commented about Cody, the way the game is for me is incredible, both in terms of story, animations and image! I understand your idea and I agree with the vast majority on this.

iilovemilfs

Jan 2, 2023
But I have a question, about the gallery never being complete, is there anything I can know how to complete it? Or was there always something missing according to the choices? I especially wanted Nora and Eva, who for me are the best characters :D

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
But I have a question, about the gallery never being complete, is there anything I can know how to complete it? Or was there always something missing according to the choices? I especially wanted Nora and Eva, who for me are the best characters :D
THIS POST is a multi-mod that includes a gallery. Have not used it, but should do the trick.

Reactions: iilovemilfs

HopeFF

Oct 10, 2019
I feel this game isn't going anywhere anymore.
It doesn't have any story going, every update is just one day of (good) sex scenes, but that's it.
Before We had that Mafia shit going on, we traveled to another town, found new characters, but now what?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It doesn't have any story going, every update is just one day of (good) sex scenes, but that's it.
Before We had that Mafia shit going on, we traveled to another town, found new characters, but now what?
we fuck milfs with ultra hot asses - thats the best thing only a few games have/can offer:p
wtf cares about mafia-side story, or any new side characters?
there are milfs yet to be fucked and some combos yet to be done (eva/nora for example).
if you are for mafia shit and travelling from town to town, i feel you should switch to some other game more suitable to your demands.
this game is just perfect the way it is.

HopeFF

Oct 10, 2019
we fuck milfs with ultra hot asses - thats the best thing only a few games have/can offer:p
wtf cares about mafia-side story, or any new side characters?
there are milfs yet to be fucked and some combos yet to be done (eva/nora for example).
if you are for mafia shit and travelling from town to town, i feel you should switch to some other game more suitable to your demands.
this game is just perfect the way it is.
''wtf cares about mafia-side story, or any new side characters''
''if you are for mafia shit and travelling from town to town''
It is (was) literally the plot of the game, dumbass

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Honestly, all fans (except for you apparently) were more interested in seeing the MC banging Nora and the other desperate housewives from the neighborhood rather than the mafia shit. Away from Home is a love letter to the netori kink after all.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is it so hard for mods to add Compressed file link in the thread like they did previously? What changed?
Less uploaders and less mods, and 100's or more reports a day to deal with. There are not enough uploaders to handle the sheer volume of reports and uploading all the new games for everyone to consume. There is supposed to be a "site update" in the near future that will add compressed posts automatically to the OP.

It's also not very hard to search compressed either.

Change your "search" settings in your account to "most recent" click save. In the game thread now search:

Away from Home Ep.1-22 compressed (searching game + version number + compressed usually is the best)

search.png

or...

compressed win

compressed pc

compressed mac

4.10 star(s) 163 Votes