Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
To be honest if i was doing such work like making some game, the first thing i would be doing is to make a backup drive or set up a system where my files/work is being backed up every 12/24 hours.
The annoying thing is that these things are now damn cheap, at least here in Germany.
As an example, a 8 TB NAS server does not cost € 300 and a 16 TB NAS not much more than 500 €.
Of course, these are not high-end devices, but they are still branded goods and better than nothing.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The old "hardrive ate my homework" excuse, oh well... I guess it's fate that these games tend to get abandoned long before they get finished...
WOW! Must be amazing to know when people are telling the truth on the internet! You must be like our new Messiah or something!!

Although (you knew it was coming), I don't see an abandoned tag, could it be that you are talking out of your ass?

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
I've had a hard drive just die on me out of the blue, so I don't actually think Vatos is lying. While I am slightly bummed by the delay, it really is (I think) beyond his control. Looking forward to the next part and I wonder if he wont do a little extra as an apology for the delay.

Max Ben

Jun 14, 2018
Hey Guys i hope you all are fine . I will like to share my walkthrough+Cheat+choices mod of the latest version using which you all can play game easily. Here is link :
Mega

Here is my discord server link . Feel free to join me there :

Here are some previews of mod :

View attachment 1345304 View attachment 1345306 View attachment 1345308 View attachment 1345310

Here is the fix. using which will work fine. Thanks to TheGreatAvenger For the hardwork and the help.
how can i use it in mac ?

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
the game is "on hold" despite not having an actual tag.
in my opinion hardly there will be any update this year.
and fingers crossed this will not go into "revamped"-mod, as many other games, leading to abandonment, or worse, a bit later.
I've had a hard drive just die on me out of the blue, so I don't actually think Vatos is lying. While I am slightly bummed by the delay, it really is (I think) beyond his control. Looking forward to the next part and I wonder if he wont do a little extra as an apology for the delay.
I guess I've to pirate my own content and give you guys some news :D Also I've read some posts about me lying.
I see why some may think that. In adult games, many devs delay their update just to get more money without working and it's not uncommon.
But the thing is, I paused the billing cycle for November, despite that, I'm working on both christmas episode and ep 15 simultaneously (Focusing mainly on christmas ep). After I release the christmas episode, I'll pause the billing cycle again to complete ep 15.
So in the end, I won't get any money for 2 months just because my hdd failed. And 2 months is my average update time so it'll be like I just gave a break.
People lie because they want to get money without working, right now I'm working without getting any money. (Well, with a slower pace to be honest.)

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I guess I've to pirate my own content and give you guys some news :D Also I've read some posts about me lying.
I see why some may think that. In adult games, many devs delay their update just to get more money without working and it's not uncommon.
But the thing is, I paused the billing cycle for November, despite that, I'm working on both christmas episode and ep 15 simultaneously (Focusing mainly on christmas ep). After I release the christmas episode, I'll pause the billing cycle again to complete ep 15.
So in the end, I won't get any money for 2 months just because my hdd failed. And 2 months is my average update time so it'll be like I just gave a break.
People lie because they want to get money without working, right now I'm working without getting any money. (Well, with a slower pace to be honest.)
Why not just work on ep.15 you can skip the Christmas special this year. I never liked holiday specials they always feel different to the game.

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
Why not just work on ep.15 you can skip the Christmas special this year. I never liked holiday specials they always feel different to the game.
I wanted to work on a different thing not to redo the stuff of ep 15 at that moment. Doing the same thing sucks, a bit. Also, did you play Far Away From Home? It's the last year's christmas special. It's different like you said but I think in a good way. Though, I may be saying that because it's my game :D

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Vatos Give me more mommy time and all is forgiven.

Jokes aside, love the game and the LI'S on it, Mommy and Aunt God damn I love them, forgot their names right now(Im awful with names) but the red head and blonde neighbor are top too. Just want to cuck all the fuckers there and claim their wife's as mine(and daughters and all the hot girls too):devilish:.
Still Mom and Aunt are top1 and 2.

Gl and all the best vatos

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes