Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Its a fun little game, but the story is quite stupid ... all that warehouse stuff? wtf? That the MC even asks the questions or acts like he does .. and that the old man answers anything .. why? That is the stupidest and most dangerous thing he ever could do.

The rest is fine and the girls look at least quite unique ...

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I'm starting to see this game being lumped in with games like Triangle and Life with Mary. While those games were great, they didn't get to support from the community and ended too soon in my opinion.

For those of you that like this game, even if you're not able to become a supporter. Just spread the word. Just because you're a pirate, doesn't mean you can't help.

Games like this deserve a lot more attention than we as a community are giving them.

We want games like this. Games that offer beautiful renders, a great story, and a promise of some cool content.

We should all be all over that shit. It costs you nothing to leave a like, write a review, or share it with friends. Fucking do it!

Last edited:

Lord_von_Bern

Mar 15, 2019
I'm starting to see this game being lumped in with games like Triangle and Lie with Mary. While those games where great, they didn't get to support from the community and ended too soon in my opinion.

For those of you that like this game, even if you're not able to become a supporter. Just spread the word. Just because you're a pirate, doesn't mean you can't help.

Games like this deserve a lot more attention than we as a community are giving them.

We want games like this. Games that offer beautiful renders, a great story, and a promise of some cool content.

We should all be all over that shit. It costs you nothing to leave a like, write a review, or share it with friends. Fucking do it!
I completely agree with you!
We need more games with content and quality.
These should be supported more than the whole other shit!

jc12

Jan 19, 2018
I'm starting to see this game being lumped in with games like Triangle and Life with Mary. While those games were great, they didn't get to support from the community and ended too soon in my opinion.

I usually wait until there's a little more content before posting a review, but in this case you've convinced me to do an earlier one. :) Certainly worth supporting, if only because I've become quite fond of the unique look of some of the characters.

Oct 14, 2018
Pretty lackluster update compared to how long it took to update. If it had not been for the Aunt bed scene, I would've been very dissapointed with the update.

Reactions: B2B2

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I usually wait until there's a little more content before posting a review, but in this case you've convinced me to do an earlier one. :) Certainly worth supporting, if only because I've become quite fond of the unique look of some of the characters.
I just feel, while of course, we should be harsh on the blue balling games out there. We should equally be supporting of those that (base on the progress of this game so far), that gives us a great story without stringing us along for a ride, in order to just allow the developer to pocket more money.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Away From Home [Ep. 1-3] [vatosgames] - Original Size: 622.78 MB

Download Win (76.7 MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Just started the game, good work so far, but is not Chris Chloe's 1/2 brother? Her mother being, well, Chris's mom. Stepbro is from separate mother and father.

A stepfamily, blended family, or bonus family, is a family where at least one parent has children that are not genetically related to the other spouse or partner. Either parent, or both, may have children from previous relationships. Children in a stepfamily may live with one biological parent, or they may live with each biological parent for a period of time. In addition, mean that children in stepfamilies often have contact with both biological parents, even if they permanently live with only one.

(source:
)

Half-siblings are people who share one parent. They may share the same mother but different fathers (in which case they are known as uterine siblings or maternal half-brothers/half-sisters), or they may have the same father but different mothers (in which case, they are known as agnate siblings or paternal half-brothers/half-sisters. In law, the term is used in place of agnate). They share only one parent instead of two as full siblings do and are on average 25% related.

(source:
)

Just me being a wee bit OCD. :D

arms99

May 11, 2018
I'm curious is there any sexual content in this update besides:
I'm wondering if I missed something or if this was just one of those story driven updates.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mytez Mormont Fantabaldu

Lily is going to grow to be a bombshell like her mom

View attachment 354481

teasing Auntie gets what teasing aunts deserve

You ain't wrong there with Lily :love: looks like I'm going to have to make a separate save for Chloe as Lily looked relieved that we told her there was no relationship. And Eva getting a bit jealous of Mommy I hope she comes around and the 3 of them hook up ;)

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
The only thing that i want is walkthrough, since the choices seems small, but they are not!

I liked the game from the very first release, all the girls are so cute and the story is interesting too.

Reactions: L7Bear
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes