Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
well technically I understand harem as the mc is with all of them so that's why I say it, to be with a girl I mean more than anything to a relationship, the mc can have sex with several if but I imagine that a relationship is only going to have it with chloe or with lily.
there could be a possibility for some mini-harems (mc in relationship with multiple chicks), such as girls-harem (chloe, lily and one or two others) or milfs-harem (nora, eva, sophia).
regardless, for me is more than enough for mc having an opportunity to fuck multiple chicks, being in harem- relationships isnt needed at all - a few chikmilfs at the end is more than enough:p

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
there could be a possibility for some mini-harems (mc in relationship with multiple chicks), such as girls-harem (chloe, lily and one or two others) or milfs-harem (nora, eva, sophia).
regardless, for me is more than enough for mc having an opportunity to fuck multiple chicks, being in harem- relationships isnt needed at all - a few chikmilfs at the end is more than enough:p
Considering Nora is unavoidable and there's a few actual relationships I'm gonna go ahead and say any reason this game isn't harem is purely academic. For all intents and purposes it's a harem game, just one where most of the LIs are already married

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
Where is the update ?
For Tier 3 and Tier 4: 6 May 2023 - 8:00 PM (UTC)
For Tier 2: 7 May 2023 - 8:00 PM (UTC)
For Tier 1: 9 May 2023 - 8:00 PM (UTC)

It's not even the time yet, and people are already desperate( I include myself in this ) :HideThePain:
I don't even want to see if he delays a little :KEK::KEK:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes