llZeroll

Jul 11, 2018
he said mid february and he is always been a man of his word
Thanks. I think the last info I found said He expected to release mid January. But I was honestly concerned something could've happened, since patreon was quiet for so long

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I really love the mom model but the very fact that you fuck both her and your aunt and you don't have a choice not to is ridiculous. Incest should be treated as something special, an achievement, a culmination of circumstances, desires and choices. In short Harem don't work in such games.
Your opinion, which only matters to you.

peter358

Jan 28, 2018
Is Nora in the upcoming update?
No she won't be.
"Hey everyone! The next episode will be about Lily, Eva, Rebecca and Susan. Since there will be 4 girls in the episode it may be a bit longer to release. The release will be in February probably between 10th-15th but I'm not sure. I'll update you guys when it's more certain."
That's what dev said on December 27th.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks man much appreciated

Last edited:

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
No there won't be.
"Hey everyone! The next episode will be about Lily, Eva, Rebecca and Susan. Since there will be 4 girls in the episode it may be a bit longer to release. The release will be in February probably between 10th-15th but I'm not sure. I'll update you guys when it's more certain."
That's what dev said on December 27th.

Thanks man much appreciated
That sucks but thanks for the info

Reactions: peter358
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes