The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
any chance of getting a scene with sophia AND chloe together?
Who knows. Chloe's last appearance was in the remake of episode 1 and chronologically in episode 8, which means she has been out of action for more than 10 episodes by now. Besides, knowing how the milfs are the ones that take most of the updates (not that I'm complaining about it), and when young LIs are set to appear is Lily the one who takes that spot, it seems it's going to take a while to see that kind of scene... provided we manage to see something like that since the only ones that know about their affairs with the MC are Eva and Sophia (depending of your actions).

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Who knows. Chloe's last appearance was in the remake of episode 1 and chronologically in episode 8, which means she has been out of action for more than 10 episodes by now. Besides, knowing how the milfs are the ones that take most of the updates (not that I'm complaining about it), and when young LIs are set to appear is Lily the one who takes that spot, it seems it's going to take a while to see that kind of scene... provided we manage to see something like that since the only ones that know about their affairs with the MC are Eva and Sophia (depending of your actions).
true. since the milfs are more common then hopefully we get plenty of nora/eva threesomes (lily can of course join in too)

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
Maybe an idiotic question, but is there a way to update the game with only the needed files or is it a case of get the complete game again?
Every VN i have/downloaded in the past i get the complete thing, hate to think i've been wasting resources getting the full VN each time when not needed.

• Hey there
Reactions: Deathsman0098

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
they should have numbers for the choices so if you're trying to eat and play, you can just press the number lol.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes