the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Away From Home Episode[1-24].
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in preferences you can use my temporary gallery unlocker or toggle my incest patch.
and before you ask: yes, the gallery scenes with EP1 content still need to be remastered and no, the latest content hasn't been added yet.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Negiyo

Jan 2, 2022
Did you fuck Rebecca in the pool in front of her?[/Spoiler]
[/QUOTE]
wow thank you I was thinking it was at the pool and kept going back :LOL:

Reactions: D Dog

Jilune

Dec 19, 2017
Hi,

Really enjoyed this update, some quality time with ma girl Rebecca.
Although, i wonder where the game is going since the "main thing" about the father's mission and shady buisness are barely there anymore, it's just a fuck fest, not that i complain but appreciated the plot enough to follow it, a bummer.
On another note, i have a question, does some of you know how to have no interaction with Nora ? Dodged every dodgeable interactions with her, didn't activate the path when asked, yet i have lot of moments with her, not a game changer but it kind of bother me to be forced to see her. While for Lily I have succeeded at "removing" her from my run.

REBECCA IS BEST GIRL :love::love::love:
(always has been)

Anyway, still a great game, wonder where the end will take us. Just hoping for not necessarily a harem thing.
(Sorry if the balise is badly put, don't post much so yeah)

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
here is my unofficial Android port of Away From Home Episode[1-24].

in preferences you can use my temporary gallery unlocker or toggle my incest patch.
and before you ask: yes, the gallery scenes with EP1 content still need to be remastered and no, the latest content hasn't been added yet.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks bro

Reactions: m1k19966
Aug 18, 2019
Away from Home [Ep.1-24] [vatosgames]

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but is not applied!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
I love how compressed versions seem to be getting released a long time before the OPs get updated these days.

Thanks. (y)

Reactions: grafondex

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
On another note, i have a question, does some of you know how to have no interaction with Nora ? Dodged every dodgeable interactions with her, didn't activate the path when asked, yet i have lot of moments with her, not a game changer but it kind of bother me to be forced to see her. While for Lily I have succeeded at "removing" her from my run.
The much, much more important question is........ARE YOU INSANE, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO AVOID THIS?

1724057892691.png

Trying to avoid Nora should result on the game deleting itself from your computer and you getting IP banned from downloading it, smh

4.10 star(s) 180 Votes