Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
and even if it didn't we should still be grateful for an update :)
That is correct.
We're getting that Nora and Eva threesome this episode, boys. :love:

But I do hope we also get some Sophia content as well, it's been a while.
Or is the threesome going to be Sophia and Eva one? Or are we getting them both as Vatos is talking about "threesome scenes"?! What a time to be alive for February.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
That is correct.

Or is the threesome going to be Sophia and Eva one? Or are we getting them both as Vatos is talking about "threesome scenes"?! What a time to be alive for February.
Last episode's ending screen had a variable "You planned/didn't plan a threesome with Eva and Sophia", so I guess that's a guarantee. But he wrote it as "threesome scenes" so I guess there's going to be more than one. Well, let's hope we get that long awaited threesome with Nora and Eva. :love:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 1632542

HDD crush was unfortunate but the silver lining is the new version is going to be superior to the previous one. I tried different camera angles and gestures in this episode, especially in sex scenes. I wonder if you're gonna like it or not, can't wait to finish and publish the episode.

After I finish the threesome scenes and a couple of transition scenes it'll be ready. Let's say 20 Feb but I'll aim for 16-17 Feb.

I'll publish previews for Tier2+ within a week. I'll also publish this cover image in 2K with no text for Tier3+.
im probably one of just few not looking much into thressomes/multisomes, yet more interested into conquering a few remaining milfs...yet based on that preview there wont be new conquest this time:confused:
#makemewrong@vatos :BootyTime:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I dunno, the dev has a business relation to their patrons, not gratitude. Both sides feeling that the exchange/transaction was worth it (or not).

Us freeloaders should be grateful to the uploader(s) leaking it.
no he doesn't ..
I think you have a wrong opinion about patreon
Patreon is not a hiring system , patreon is a donation system , now if I chose to donate to someone it would be kind of retarded basically to expect anything in return right?because it's a donation , so no dev is not obligated and has no obligations
You want to support him?fine , awesome
You don't want to support him? fine , awesome
same reaction either way dev is not obligated to do shit
as far as I'm concerned , also this is my personal view, you may agree or not with it still not gonna change my view on it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
no he doesn't ..
Patreon is not a hiring system , patreon is a donation system , now if I chose to donate to someone it would be kind of retarded basically to expect anything in return right?because it's a donation , so no dev is not obligated and has no obligations
as far as I'm concerned , also this is my personal view, you may agree or not with it still not gonna change my view on it.
The problem with Patreon is a bit that it is both depending also partly on how the dev communicates, operates and has set up his tiers and goals. Thing is too many of us also including me sometimes treat all devs the same even if they are not. That does not take away that some devs are very commercial on their patreon with basically selling content and others way less and it is more a support relation.

This dev has been updating for a long time though so one setback or two is not weird and he did deliver over time.

Reactions: BTLD and MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
no he doesn't ..
The problem with Patreon is a bit that it is both depending also partly on how the dev communicates, operates and has set up his tiers and goals. Thing is too many of us also including me sometimes treat all devs the same even if they are not. That does not take away that some devs are very commercial on their patreon with basically selling content and others way less and it is more a support relation.

This dev has been updating for a long time though so one setback or two is not weird and he did deliver over time.
I agree with both of these sentiments. Patreon isn't a contract, it is a way to set up donations which help the creator to continue to make content. Some developers will only make their game because they are receiving a certain amount of money from people, others are creating their content regardless of support, but most fall somewhere in the middle - they started the game for fun, it gained some support, and they are glad to be receiving the support they do. However, with the vitriol that developers experience on Patreon, here, and on Discord I am not surprised when they take a step back for a bit. Not saying that is what happened here, there are myriad reasons for anyone to not be updating things as often as we'd prefer.

Even with that said it seems some developers only communicate when they are in the mood to do so. They don't put out regular updates and cause a lot of frustration with their silence. Best option in those cases is to not financially support them.

As for Vatosgames, I am not going to panic. We received a game update on Christmas so I can wait to hear about the next release. I don't believe this is the first time we've had a bit of silence after a release.

Reactions: BTLD

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
As for Vatosgames, I am not going to panic. We received a game update on Christmas so I can wait to hear about the next release. I don't believe this is the first time we've had a bit of silence after a release.
uhhmm, what would you call this?

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
in the begin of chapter 12, I have to choice "tell her" or "don't tell her" about the mission with MC's dad to MC's mother

which is the best option?

EDIT= I didn't know there was a walkthrough, what an idiot I am... fucking damn

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
in the begin of chapter 12, I have to choice "tell her" or "don't tell her" about the mission with MC's dad to MC's mother

which is the best option?
there is no "best option" - the only valid option is "tell her"..otherwise it is game over down the road.

Reactions: justin4894

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
im probably one of just few not looking much into thressomes/multisomes, yet more interested into conquering a few remaining milfs...yet based on that preview there wont be new conquest this time:confused:
#makemewrong@vatos :BootyTime:
Last episode's ending screen had a variable "You planned/didn't plan a threesome with Eva and Sophia", so I guess that's a guarantee. But he wrote it as "threesome scenes" so I guess there's going to be more than one. Well, let's hope we get that long awaited threesome with Nora and Eva. :love:
Higher the expactation, higher the disappointment so let's keep it under control :D New ep will feature Nora, Eva and Sophia with only Eva/Sophia threesome. By 'threesome scenes' I meant the different scenes in the threesome. I don't know which one is correct grammatically.

anyone know what Model and hair is Nora or any of the other Female Characters in the game
Pretty much everyone is derived from Linda's model from Milfy City (was really a fan back then) except Lily and Janet. Nora's hair is Leyton and Eva's Gigi. I further edit them in blender not with morphs or anything in daz.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Higher the expactation, higher the disappointment so let's keep it under control :D New ep will feature Nora, Eva and Sophia with only Eva/Sophia threesome. By 'threesome scenes' I meant the different scenes in the threesome. I don't know which one is correct grammatically.
well, damn...hope then for some (Nora?) non-threesome scene at least, as in my playthrough there is no Eva/Sophia threesomes planned :HideThePain:
and fingers crossed conquests of new milfs will come soon enough:BootyTime:

Reactions: Xumeey

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Hey man, just wanted to let you know that Nora scene from episode 13 was one of the best ones I've ever seen. Hoping we get some more proper content with her in the new episode. :love:

If we didn't plan a threesome, do we get separate Eva and Sophia scenes though?:unsure:

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
well, damn...hope then for some (Nora?) non-threesome scene at least, as in my playthrough there is no Eva/Sophia threesomes planned :HideThePain:
and fingers crossed conquests of new milfs will come soon enough:BootyTime:
Hey man, just wanted to let you know that Nora scene from episode 13 was one of the best ones I've ever seen. Hoping we get some more proper content with her in the new episode. :love:

If we didn't plan a threesome, do we get separate Eva and Sophia scenes though?:unsure:
There are 'some' Nora scenes, let's see if you're gonna like them. No extra scenes for not planning a threesome.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
What happened to the macOS version?
Nothing it wasn't updated yet, anyway if you want to update it your own you just have to do this.
Download the PC file and unzip it, then drag the game folder and ( while pressing the alt key) drag it in the Autorun folder following the path:
Right click on game icon Show Package contents/Contents/Resources/Autorun and release on it, click merge in the window that will pop up and you're done.
Just as a precaution do a backup of the old Mac game folder.
I did the same and I have the game updated. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: CupboardCave
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes