sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Made a Zip that has everything from OP + Thread + Archive (up to 09.10.2024) and put it into a 1 File-Download.
Keep in mind Pixeldrain slows your download-speed to 1mb/s if you reached your download-limit.
(i recommend getting pro if you download a lot on f95)

ONLY ANIMATIONS....NO PICTURES/NO WIP´s

FolderView:

MainFolder: 24.10.09 -- AxenAnim

Subfolders:
-Apex-Legends -Baldurs Gate -Bayonetta -Cyberpunk -DC -Dead or Alive -Detroid Become Human
-DevilMayCry -Elden Ring + DarkSouls -Final-Fantasy -Genshin+Honkai+StarRail+ZZZ -God of War
-Harry Potter -King of Fighters -Last of Us -Marvel -Mass Effect + Dragon Age -Metal Gear -Mortal Kombat
-Nier -Overwatch -Paragon -Resident-Evil -SoulCalibur -Stellar Blade -Street-Fighter -Teen Titans
-Tomb-Raider -Until Dawn -Witcher

Sub-Subfolders:
"Character-Name"

The animations are sorted into each Character-Name Folder.

Example: 24.10.09 -- AxenAnim -> Cyberpunk -> Blue Moon -> Files

The Sorting is based on my own Full Collection of Animation Authors with a slight change.
Personally i have it like this, example: Cyberpunk -> Blue Moon -> "Mod-Author" -> Files

This should be up forever (no deleting) unless im told to delete it by Pixeldrain or AxenAnim him/herself.

There are new files that or not in OP!
Its everything from OP + Thread and Official Archive put into one File and sorted/cleaned up.

IMPORTANT
Multiple Animations are duplicated because there are more than 1 Girl active.

Example: "claire x ada" so the Animation is in Claire´s folder and in Ada´s folder since both are active.

If you are short on storage, delete those duplicates, personally i wont because of the Collection purpose.

(You will probably free up 5+-GB with deleting those Duplicates)
(Keep in mind its based of a Character-Collection, duplicates are bound to happen in that case.)

FULL COLLECTION: (As said ONLY Animations)

30.97 GB

(I did not change any file-names i kept them as they were in OP/Thread/Archive)
(No i will not split the download, the purpose is a 1-File Download, get Pro+ Account or deal with it)