• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019
It seems like it's becoming a habit for a content creator to wait for me either to go to sleep or get to my workplace and then send me the month's artworks so I can't upload as soon as I get them; either way, here are Axsens' terms for this month

Term 137 (Nsfw, Psds, Steps, Jpgs and Wallpapers)

Mega

Term 138 ((Nsfw, Psds, Steps, Jpgs and Wallpapers)

Mega
HotCherry-512px-16.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jthebloody

(UwU)

Apr 5, 2018
all the terms that were updated yesterday in the op give me a corrupted archive error when extracting!!!

ClassicTheme

Nov 17, 2018
LuckerWolf Thanks for the update. However, I think there may be some issues with some of the links. At least in the NOPY downloads 129, 130, 131, and 132 all contain the same corrupted folder of "Axsens Term 130". 137 fails to be extracted as a zip. 138 contains a folder labeled "Axsens Term 137" with an unexpected end of file error.

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
LuckerWolf Thanks for the update. However, I think there may be some issues with some of the links. At least in the NOPY downloads 129, 130, 131, and 132 all contain the same corrupted folder of "Axsens Term 130". 137 fails to be extracted as a zip. 138 contains a folder labeled "Axsens Term 137" with an unexpected end of file error.
Yup, got the same problem. I ended up saving the individual files that I wanted, which works still so it wasn't too big of a deal. Kind of strange how the files were fine but the .zip wasn't. Think it's a problem with MEGA?

Duomaxwell

Sep 15, 2020
It seems like it's becoming a habit for a content creator to wait for me either to go to sleep or get to my workplace and then send me the month's artworks so I can't upload as soon as I get them; either way, here are Axsens' terms for this month

Term 137 (Nsfw, Psds, Steps, Jpgs and Wallpapers)

Mega

Term 138 ((Nsfw, Psds, Steps, Jpgs and Wallpapers)

Mega
nice thank you.......................

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
all the terms that were updated yesterday in the op give me a corrupted archive error when extracting!!!
Yup, got the same problem. I ended up saving the individual files that I wanted, which works still so it wasn't too big of a deal. Kind of strange how the files were fine but the .zip wasn't. Think it's a problem with MEGA?
Some fuckup with MEGA, reuploading now/tomorrow (depends on MEGA data cap)

Reactions: Mihaeru

Deleted member 2793868

Donor
Aug 31, 2020
Not sure if anyone has noticed but she seems to have 2 Gumroad accounts. There also seems to be a price discrepancy with Tiers 1-10 in both accounts. It appears as if you can get Tiers 1-10 for 240 bucks. Perhaps take a look into it, if anyone is generous ;)

Reactions: Zukie84

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well friends, the weekend of my uploading starts with Axsens this month!

Term 139 (JPGS, NSFW, PSDS and Wallpapers)

Term 140 (JPGS, NSFW, PSDS and Wallpapers)

Also, I would ask the mods to update the thread and make duplicates of the uploads I've done in the last few months, since my current Mega space is nearing full capacity.

Enjoy!

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019

Mega

Mega

Also, I would ask the mods to update the thread and make duplicates of the uploads I've done in the last few months, since my current Mega space is nearing full capacity.

Enjoy!
gif-6.gif JessicaRabbit-512px-2.gif

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018

Mega

Mega

Enjoy!
Thanks very kindly, friend

Tallomellow32

Apr 9, 2021

Mega

Mega

Enjoy!
If you want the mods to add links to op select report then click comic/animation update

fo4urm

Oct 17, 2017
The mega link for 139 was good, but the other two links gave me a corrupted file. Anyone else?
Thanks for the upload btw, greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Mihaeru