Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
All right, after the good news (and the good stuff) from yesterday, here's something a little more serious.

I'm considering dropping from being a patreon of Axsens, for a number of reasons that I'm going to list here:

1) Though I like Axsens's style, I feel like she has pretty much settled for a standard and is not able (or not willing) to improve upon it; the more I look upon her artworks the more I get the same-face syndrome;
2) Linking back to the first point, poses and variants: she pretty much does the same poses each month and her variants are the same (clothed-naked-cum/ahegao-pubes-futa); she tried her hand on doing some preg variants and the results were... unappealing: perhaps I've been spoiled by artists such as Dandon that are much better at that; there is no real action and even the yuri pairings are really tame.
3) Final reason: the pricing. To get the goods you gotta shell 14 bucks per month (+ taxes, which makes it a grand total of almost 17 $ per month). If you want old terms, you gotta break out 110 dollars (+ taxes); that's a EA-Activision style cash-grab if I ever saw one.
I already support other creators such as Dandonfuga and Neoartcore (you may have noticed that), and they are much more fair in the pricing and the quality.

Long story short, I'll be a patreon until the end of the year so I'll be able to post the december terms here: after that I hope that someone will pick up the torch and continue to post Axsens's artworks here.

That does not mean I'll stop supporting the other creators and posting them here, mind you: and perhaps if Axsens draws characters that I find interesting I'll go back for certain months.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
3) Final reason: the pricing. To get the goods you gotta shell 14 bucks per month (+ taxes, which makes it a grand total of almost 17 $ per month). If you want old terms, you gotta break out 110 dollars (+ taxes); that's a EA-Activision style cash-grab if I ever saw one.
I already made my rant of how ridiculous those prices were somewhere within this thread. Its meant to force people to stay sub to her Patreon page or deal with robbery.

Chigatumadre

Jul 30, 2021
All right, after the good news (and the good stuff) from yesterday, here's something a little more serious.

I'm considering dropping from being a patreon of Axsens, for a number of reasons that I'm going to list here:

1) Though I like Axsens's style, I feel like she has pretty much settled for a standard and is not able (or not willing) to improve upon it; the more I look upon her artworks the more I get the same-face syndrome;
2) Linking back to the first point, poses and variants: she pretty much does the same poses each month and her variants are the same (clothed-naked-cum/ahegao-pubes-futa); she tried her hand on doing some preg variants and the results were... unappealing: perhaps I've been spoiled by artists such as Dandon that are much better at that; there is no real action and even the yuri pairings are really tame.
I already support other creators such as Dandonfuga and Neoartcore (you may have noticed that), and they are much more fair in the pricing and the quality.

Long story short, I'll be a patreon until the end of the year so I'll be able to post the december terms here: after that I hope that someone will pick up the torch and continue to post Axsens's artworks here.

That does not mean I'll stop supporting the other creators and posting them here, mind you: and perhaps if Axsens draws characters that I find interesting I'll go back for certain months.
So, if money is not the main reason why you stop supporting his patreon, will you support another artist? What do you think of Prywinko's work? Personally I think it's very good, and it takes several packs to the collection (Missing: 2016 (Jan to Mar), 2019 (Jul to Nov), 2020/09-11-12). Although I agree that his work from 2021 onwards leaves much to be desired with respect to the previous ones. Just a suggestion I don't want it to feel like a forced request.

Reactions: XanderMld

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well, Axsens has delivered on time as usual, and so shall I.

Term 153 (Jpgs, NSFW, Psds, Wallpapers)

Term 154 (Jpgs, NSFW, Psds, Wallpapers)

As I said before, this will be the last month I'm subbed to Axsens due to reasons I've already explained before... and another thing that bothered me for quite a while: she does a lot of pokemon characters.
Now, don't get me wrong, I've nothing against them, but a bit more of variety could get more people interested.
Anyway, that's all I've got for today, enjoy the artworks.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Well, Axsens has delivered on time as usual, and so shall I.

Term 153 (Jpgs, NSFW, Psds, Wallpapers)
Mega

Term 154 (Jpgs, NSFW, Psds, Wallpapers)
Mega

As I said before, this will be the last month I'm subbed to Axsens due to reasons I've already explained before... and another thing that bothered me for quite a while: she does a lot of pokemon characters.
Now, don't get me wrong, I've nothing against them, but a bit more of variety could get more people interested.
Anyway, that's all I've got for today, enjoy the artworks.
Thank for being generous enough to share their content here.

Kzor

May 27, 2021
I'm getting errors trying to download both of 154 and 153, zipped and unzipped. Anyone else has this problem?

Reactions: Ancilla