Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

Terms 143 and 144

Remember to say 'Thank you!' to Jthebloody who shared both.

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you for sharing, jthebloody' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
Community,
I would like to request 2 specific images that are referenced in this artists portfolio but I'm unable to locate even a full preview image:
Term 71 - Jean Grey x Emma Frost (yuri image?)
Term 75 - Tracer x Emily (yuri image?)
I don't need the entire package, just need either the FULL preview images AND/OR 1 tasteful picture of each. Greatly appreciated

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Community,
I would like to request 2 specific images that are referenced in this artists portfolio but I'm unable to locate even a full preview image:
I don't need the entire package, just need either the FULL preview images AND/OR 1 tasteful picture of each. Greatly appreciated
Good luck finding it :KEK: Because the only way we can get those is if someone spend the $120 dollar for those two packs we don't have or someone be a Hero and actually leak it here. :HideThePain:

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
Good luck finding it :KEK: Because the only way we can get those is if someone spend the $120 dollar for those two packs we don't have or someone be a Hero and actually leak it here. :HideThePain:
I was able to find the a preview image for the Term 71 and have since fixed/modified it. Still looking for the other from Term 75.........just need the preview or even a single one without the watermark.....I have no interest in an entire package......maybe someone here is able to assist?

Dashergame

Feb 3, 2019
Community,
41.jpg
i can only find this

Reactions: Kechuz and Voyager2

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
And after the preview for the next Month (White Suit Samus and Shego, for now), here are the artworks for August

Term 145 (Jpgs, Nsfw, Psds and Wallpapers)

Term 146 (Jpgs, Nsfw, Psds and Wallpapers)

Enjoy mates!