Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
And we got it.

This is the first month with the new pregnant variations, and so far I'd say that Axsens isn't off to a bad start.

Anyway, here you go mates: both terms have Jpgs, Psds, Wallpapers and of course the good stuff.

Term 141

Term 142

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
And we got it.

This is the first month with the new pregnant variations, and so far I'd say that Axsens isn't off to a bad start.

Anyway, here you go mates: both terms have Jpgs, Psds, Wallpapers and of course the good stuff.

Term 141

Mega

Term 142

Mega
They don't look bad if axsens wants to do pregnancy variants, just as long they'd work fine in more appropriate poses for that

Also thanks kindly, J

Reactions: Jthebloody

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
not a bad start for preggo stuff, but there's room to improve for sure

Well, it's the first time for Ax to do this kind of variation, so I'd say she gets a pass: I'm sure the improvements will come with a bit more practice, and there won't be preg variantions for all the characters she does.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

Terms 141 and 142 (.psds + Steps as separate archives)

Remember to say 'Thank you' to Jthebloody who shared both.

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png
Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
RD8K - I completely agree with your rant. I have also noticed that this particular artist is charging absolutely absurd prices for their old content - some $60 per pack. You would think that to generate some income, the artist would use some sort of understanding to lower their prices to something far more reasonable for packs even older than say pack 80, allowing more people to purchase older content OR as you put it, offer a discount on the older packs if a patron signs up.

So I say, if the artist is going to be difficult in offering this option on older content that is being done digitally, then how can they expect people to pay full price on something that isn't even being done fully on the description - basically, the artist has shot their own foot - download to my hearts content!!;)

Apr 24, 2021
RD8K - I completely agree with your rant. I have also noticed that this particular artist is charging absolutely absurd prices for their old content - some $60 per pack. You would think that to generate some income, the artist would use some sort of understanding to lower their prices to something far more reasonable for packs even older than say pack 80, allowing more people to purchase older content OR as you put it, offer a discount on the older packs if a patron signs up.

So I say, if the artist is going to be difficult in offering this option on older content that is being done digitally, then how can they expect people to pay full price on something that isn't even being done fully on the description - basically, the artist has shot their own foot - download to my hearts content!!;)
Honestly... Axsens isn't even that amazing in my opinion... I like her art, don't get me wrong... but it's not 3,000 dollars good, lol...

Reactions: Death69inc

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I looked at Axsens Patreon Tiers and the prices from gumroad ($30-60), my theory is that Axsens is trying to covertly prompt people to subscribe to Patreon (Tier 3) so that way the consumer feel like it's a 'win-win' situation if they want previous terms : "Any 2 аdditiоnаl pаst tеrms per supported term" from Tier 3 ($73.50). Thus making gumroad and patreon tier prices obsolete and countering each other. Also please don't misunderstand about me flaming or disrespecting this Artist, I am just giving my cents 2. weeeeee
Like I said it my first Paragraph. Tier 3 is limited to a select amount of subbers and it just bold down to shake keys into people faces with that archive page. So you're only option is to buy into Axsens Gumroad pages to get the content you missed out on. Which the prices for them are egregious by the quality given.

Last edited: