• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Man this game looks fire and exactly like the type of stuff I enjoy (MILF protagonist ftw) but damn... That MTL tag hits hard.
Also, I sure hope scat is avoidable :poop:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
It wasn't perfect, but it's a damn good game. Gave us more of what Yaegashira Ibun Kitan wouldn't. A hairier pussy, more shota, less old men, a MILF over 30, the only major disappointment was the son/incest route. HUGE copout to switch perspectives from her POV to his and have most of it be told over a black screen. Like, WTF. All that potential character development lost because in true Japanese fashion, they refuse to let the woman be the pervert.

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
here's a link
Mega

everything need's a redraw or something forbidden jutsu to overlay english in graphical level...
Panel 1:
Name: Aya
Favorite type of play: Handjobs, blowjobs

Panel 2 is the same as 1, except the last line is now
Favorite type of play: Matplay, ball-licking handjobs

Panel 3 is the same as 1, except the last line is now
Favorite type of play: Dense service♡

Rental 1:
Nagatsuji Ayako
"The way he tormented me this time was amazing...♡ Being pounded feeling like my womb was going to be crushed, while at the same time having a rotor directly on my clit made my mind go blank."

Rental 2:
Nagatsuji Ayako
"Actually, this was beyond what my contract said, there wasn't supposed to be any sex. But as the filming continued, I got more and more horny and finally I agreed to have raw sex.♡"

Rental 3:
Nagatsuji Ayako
"His dick was pressed right up against my cervix as he vigorously creampied me. The actor is a sex pro, since he came so much.♡"

Rental 4:
Nagatsuji Ayako
"This was from when I first started being filmed. Back then, I still didn't like the smell but now I get wet just from smelling it."

Rental 5:
Nagatsuji Ayako
"This was a project where I had raw sex with a virgin. His inexperienced reactions were cute, and when I thought about how I'd be receiving his first time... Ah...♡"

Rental 6:
Nagatsuji Ayako
"But his dick was very nice. He'd be able to get a girlfriend if he just fucked them... what a waste."

Rental 7:
Nagatsuji Ayako
"Even though I was the one with more experience, I was the one getting fucked good. I... am pretty weak against huge cocks~..."

Rental 8:
Nagatsuji Ayako
"Whoa... I have a terrible look on my face...♡ I don't really remember much from then... I know that I was in a trance like a complete bitch in heat."

Rental 9:
Nagatsuji Ayako
"He was telling me to get pregnant...♡ When my womb gets poked, it flips my switch and I start wanting to have a baby... ♡That's a woman's instinct."

Rental 10:
Nagatsuji Ayako
"Cumming when getting creampied is completely different from cumming from my clit, it makes me feel a sense of bliss. ...I guess I'm more of an animal than a woman...♡"

Rental 11:
Nagatsuji Ayako
"Hah... Hah...♡ Wow...!♡ Nice...♡♡"

Rental 12:
Nagatsuji Ayako
"I think I came 6 or 7 times afterwards. By the way, that virgin didn't want to do it with anyone but me, so I took responsibility and we became friends with benefits.♡"

Rental 13:
Nagatsuji Ayako
"The actors' dicks had really perverted shapes. They were bigger and harder than the average person's, and when they bring it out and stick it in...♡ Now you're making me think about it."

rosyutsu_b6/7 (since they're the same)
On her chest: 1 time, 100 yen
On her stomach: Please rape me
Hurry and stick it in ♡
(It says the beginning of "Pervert" on the right side, the rest being hidden by the coat)
On her leg: It says her address, but with O and Xs censoring out anything. Beneath it is her telephone #. The marks on her inner thigh are count marks, in the same way have count marks by making 4 vertical lines and then the 5th diagonal across them. Each 正 counts 5 since there are 5 lines.

Reactions: Salami120

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
Jumping ahead to the H-statuses. You might want to cross reference the images of in-game screenshots with the actual game dialogue.

xxxerosta_p3_an1:
An ass that bounces as she walks. It's noticable even under a skirt, so many passer-byers have been charmed by it.

xxxerosta_p3_an2:
As expected, Ayako's ass is huge. Groping it feels wonderful, and it is soft and supple and feels like a dream.

xxxerosta_p3_an3:
An ass that sticks out and when you slap it, a moan comes out. It feels good when doing anal, though when going to the bathroom, it's a problem since it also feels good.

xxxerosta_p3_an4:
Her asshole has already become another pussy. With amazing squeezing power, it can wring out semen and she will cum just from the anal creampie.

xxxerosta_p3_mn1:
Still a secret

xxxerosta_p3_mn2:
A woman's important part that hasn't seen any action since she got divorced. It has good sensitivity and produces lots of juices.

xxxerosta_p3_mn3:
The number of people this pussy has experienced is growing. Even men who are inexperienced in sex can make her cu by pistoning her.

xxxerosta_p3_mn4:
A bitch's hole that runs with pussy juice just from men looking at it, and sprays out waves when roughly pistoned. She can't calm down unless she has raw sex at least once a day.

xxxerosta_p3_mo1:
Glossy and full lips she's proud of. She likes to kiss, so she kisses her son often.

xxxerosta_p3_mo2:
Lips that have experienced various men. She doesn't have much experience with blowjobs, she's only done it several times with her ex-husband.

xxxerosta_p3_mo3:
Bewitching lips that charm men. Just by talking to them, men get lustful. Her reluctance to blowjobs has decreased, and it's possible for her to swallow.

xxxerosta_p3_mo4:
A mouth pussy that can take dicks like food. With a high internal mouth temperature, slimy saliva, and a tongue that wriggles like a snake, it is said to feel better than a normal woman's pussy.

xxxerosta_p3_op1:
A volumtuous chest that seemingly changes in proportion to Ayako's motherliness. Recently, it has been neglected and no one has been rubbing them.

xxxerosta_p3_op2:
Ayako's chest has started to become more sensitive to men rubbing it. The color of her nipples are dark and her areoles are big.

xxxerosta_p3_op3:
Her chest is now lactating. Her milk is thick, sweet and nutritious, and makes me energetic.

xxxerosta_p3_op4:
Her huge, lewd tits get fully erect just from the touch of her clothing. Pain turns into pleasure, so when her nipples are pinched hard, her milk squirts out.

I'll do the rest after lunch.

Reactions: Fuhito

Buttmanz

Oct 30, 2018
The game looks very good but with this translation it is almost unplayable.
Is there another translation or chance of making another one?

Reactions: 4GunZ

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Someone really need to translate the game looks like masterpiece MTL is so bad i can barely understand anything whats going on, plus most of the text don't really fit the screen. This game deserves a proper translation T__T

Last edited:

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
xxxerosta_p3_po1:
Still a secret

xxxerosta_p3_po2:
Womb with a pretty pink color. Only a few experiences with creampies, when they were trying for a baby.

xxxerosta_p3_po3:
Ayako's womb that is remembering its natural instincts. When it senses sexual activites, it throbs hotly in anticipation.

xxxerosta_p3_po4:
A womb normally filled with semen. Her cervix can suck it in. Her female instincts have been sharpened, so she can sense whether she's been impregnated or not.

syoumeisyashin_koma4:
The verbiage on all the versions says the same thing, but it's fully visible on the 4th picture. The text is rotated 90 degrees, so it's oriented in the same way that the tomato logo is.
Going left to right, top to bottom (according to how the words are oriented), it says:

For use in licenses
(Height 4.0 cm x width 2.5 cm)

For use in medium-sized ID (Height 6.5 cm x width 5.0 cm)

(part in red) Please cut and use the appropriate size.
Each square is 1 mm. Please use this to estimate when cutting.

(in box) Receipt

(in red) ID Photo Machine Tomato-Kan

*Tomato-Kan is (presumably) the name of the company. While I'm sure it is a pun of can, it doesn't actually say that.

x0 and x1:
Progress

(arrows at the bottom say prev page and next page)

x2:
Nakatsuji Ayako

Tits
Ass
Mouth
Womb
Pussy

All the images titled xkaisou - Kaisou means recollection, so I think those images should all be scenes from somewhere in the game.

That should be all the images.

Reactions: Fuhito

SS3412

Feb 14, 2021
So many scenes, I hope this goes through a proper translation soon, in the meantime thanks for this!

im_blind

Jun 29, 2023
Can anyone kindly alert me if the Translation is already fixed? Thx.

a link to the latest version is also appreciated.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes