wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
This is #1 milf game of the year 2023. Haven't seen anything top this level of H-detail and variety. It comes very close to Wintermemories, but I would give this a slightly better rating since all the ideas are executed very well. Wintermemories offers more of the shotgun girl approach type with shallow depth. This game focuses more on 1 girl and balances corruption very well.

I wish that many game devs would take notes from this kind of author. He really did an amazing job on some scenes such as flashing, moral degeneration, reverse roles, and shota.

I believe dazedanon was going to give this a shot, so be patient everyone :)

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
I really hope the translation gets fixed or receives the ChatGPT treatment because as of now the mtl is quite bad.
This is one looks quite good and it deserves a good translation.

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
Link is broken
i'm sorry here you...for a meanwhile this is all the assest i scrapped in ayako's game files..for anyone who was interested in further translation improvement & graphical text translation..all in this zipx.

ALL IN ONE ASSESTS (RAW IN ATTACHED)

Noburitaa

Jun 5, 2020
idk why there's a "bestiality' tag here, the milf just dresses up as a dog like an exhibitionist.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
idk why there's a "bestiality' tag here, the milf just dresses up as a dog like an exhibitionist.
There is a scene with a dog. I ripped the CG‘s to check for tags

Last edited:

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
How do i make it work?
use translator++ (for .trans,etc file) and common sense (for analyzing a scene or script) and google (for idea) and also time (for testing)...

since you're not a translator i have nothing to do with it...i'm just a fellow who translate any game that catch my eye
on the fly then post it without consultation.:)

Gokuchu117

Dec 26, 2017
just curious is there a way to turn off scat or is that a thing i just have to deal with? also if i cant turn it off how many scenes are there of it? just so I can be prepared

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
just curious is there a way to turn off scat or is that a thing i just have to deal with? also if i cant turn it off how many scenes are there of it? just so I can be prepared
Yes you can turn it off, to be exact game will literally ask you if you want to see it b4 hand.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes